Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, June 20, 2008


Let them praise his name in the dance:
let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalm 149:3


I've seen people act like wildmen before a football game. Not caring who saw how they acted ~ not caring what people said about the way they were acting or how they looked. etc. I mean really, I'm sure you've all seen those guys with the not so shapely body on which they painted the colors of the school. Well, that's called passion! These guys will go all out to have passion for their team. No fear!

I want to be that way with my Father God who loves me with an everlasting love....an unconditional love....He's wild and crazy about ME!! Woowhoo!!

I look at King David who danced wildly before the Father to the point of losing most of his clothes in 2 Samuel 6:14. So I guess I can have the same attitude about "No fear" when it comes to worshipping my Father wildly. It doesn't matter what people think if I raise my hands or sway or jump and dance wildly out of the passion of my heart for my Father God!

Blessings on your weekend.

2 comments:

Liza's Eyeview June 22, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Oh I can dance like a wild man for Jesus!

At church I raise my hand freely - in a church that is semi-conservative where a many still are not comfortable raising their hands.

http://www.lizas-eyeview.com/2007/02/why-i-raise-my-hand-during-worship.html

I also stomp my feet and dance!

I might dance a little wider tomorrow (Sunday) ;)

Thanks for the post. I love it!

Susan June 22, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Amen and amen to this post...

Let's be passionate for our Saviour, our King of Kings and Lord of Lords...

Let's bless his name with ALL THAT IS WITHIN US!!!

Blessings♥

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP