Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Psalm 105:1-6 from the Message Bible:

Hallelujah! Thank God! Pray to him by name!
Tell everyone you meet what he has done!
Sing him songs, belt out hymns,
translate his wonders into music!
Honor his holy name with Hallelujahs,
you who seek God. Live a happy life!
Keep your eyes open for God, watch for his works;
be alert for signs of his presence.
Remember the world of wonders he has made,
his miracles, and the verdicts he's rendered—
O seed of Abraham, his servant,
O child of Jacob, his chosen.


Praise God it's Thankful Thursday! What a great joy!

I'm so thankful for God's faithfulness and for His wonders in our lives!

I love the above verse in the Message: We need to keep our eyes open for God and watch for his works. Keep watch! I don't want to miss anything that He has for me!

I'm so thankful for God's faithfulness to us in the past few months with all the preparations of our daughter's wedding and how His Name was glorified! He was there in His manifest presence! Check the 2 posts below for the wedding pictures and the story!

I'm so thankful that the weather has warmed up and the flowers are happy! And so am I!

I'm so thankful that I am going with a friend to this conference in Phoenix next Wed. We are hungry for more of God! Like I always say, put yourself in a place to receive from God!!

I'm so thankful that God is moving in the Lakeland Florida Healing Revival. Have you seen what's going on there? It's spreading! Check out Todd Bentley's ministry here.

Here's more that you can check out at God TV.

For more thankful hearts that are bursting to share visit Iris!

Blessings!

14 comments:

Denise May 22, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

I love the wedding pictures, and story sweetie. Be greatly blessed dear.

Nise' May 22, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Thank you for sharing the beautiful wedding pictures with us! Enjoy your conference.

javamamma May 22, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Have fun and come back with even more passion than you left with!

Heather@Mommymonk May 22, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Enjoy your conference. I really loved your wedding pictures. What a day to remember!

Angie May 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

What an upbeat--uplifting post! Thank you for blessing our hearts and lives today!

BP May 22, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

I love this: "belt out hymns" It made me smile to think of doing that. Thanks for sharing that passage from the Message. Now I'm going to look at the wedding entries!

Susan May 22, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Oh Mary,

Did I ever get BLESSED!!! I can't believe I missed those pictures and the story you shared!

Oh, your daughter made such a beautiful bride!! Your other daughter, your son, and YOU LOOKED so BEAUTIFUL, oh my, what a fairy tale come true!!!

Everything sounded so wonderful and I know God was in the house!!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!

Oh, that conference, hmmmm looks really, really good. Let us know how it goes. What a blessing you get to attend it.

I have a close friend who's been to Lakeland, and said, OH MY!!!!

Praise God, America needs this!!

Blessings my friend♥

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer May 22, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Amen! What a beautiful post. I love your blog....it's so pretty.

Oh, I am so "jealous"- I have been needing a conference! It's been awhile..... Have a wonderful time as you fill up on Him. I pray it will be a "mountain top" experience!

My friend told me about the revival in Florida ~amazing~ Praise God!!!

The wedding pics are beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my place, Mary. Look forward to seeing more of you. Many blessings!

alihsee May 22, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Thank you for your blessings this week. The wedding pictures are beautiful! Happy TT!

Nancie May 22, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Thanks for sharing the lovely wedding pictures! Praise God for your daughter's wedding. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Conference. God bless!

Peggy May 23, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

Mary...looks like a GREAT Conference...enjoy and be blessed!

Thanks for all the REVIVAL links!

What an aMazing thankful Message!
I'm reading more from the Message on line and really loving it!

I'm thankful for God's faithfulness..and I'm delighted the wedding was a manifestation of His Presence! Simply BEAUTIFUL!

How awesome is OUR LORD! Be blessed

Melanie May 23, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Mary, I so enjoyed reading of your blessings and love hearing the wedding news. I went back and looked at the pictures you posted of the wedding. And, let me say, your daughter was a gorgeous bride! Simply gorgeous!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Shari May 24, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

I love that part of the verse - keep your eyes open and watch for His works. I'm going to try doing that this week. I want to pay attention and see what He is doing in my life.

z May 25, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

I always think that the flowers are God's reminder of His love to us. Have fun in the conference.

www.makimeji.com

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP