Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dream Wedding Pictures

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here's the special day in pictures. Thanks for all your prayers. It was a fabulous day for all!!

Prince Chris and the Flower Girl Grace. I call her Princess Cupcake.
Doesn't she look like a little cupcake??


The Princess Bride and her Ring Bearer Ethan.



More than sisters, they are friends...Lydia with Hannah, her Matron of Honor



Mother of the bride....that's me! With the Princess Bride, Lydia.



What a wonderful relationship Lydia has with her dad. Very precious.


The guys are waiting for pictures to be taken. Who knows what they are doing!
Something to do with making noise!



Praying for Lydia before the service. And yes we used alot of Kleenex!



Pretzels are a good "pre-wedding" snack.


The girls are on the lawn of the church, as God held back the rain for pictures.
Lydia and Chris didn't want to see each other before the ceremony,
so separate pictures were taken before hand.


Chris with his dad, Mike and his mom, Pam



Chris and his Best Man, best friend Caleb...waiting in anticipation.


Chris wiping the tears as Lydia gets closer.



Lydia getting closer to Chris. Both Lydia and her dad had lots of tears.


The vows


Right after the service, little Grace was so excited that she could call Chris her uncle now so she ran to find him to tell him the news!


This is our family. We are blessed! The darling girl on the right is Kassia who is married to our son Jacob directly behind her. Kassia is pregnant with their first baby. Very exciting for sure! On the left is our oldest daughter Hannah. She's the mom of Grace and Sam who is behind her in the arms of her hubby, Jeff.



Pastor Mitch and Lydia and Chris ~ it's official!


Our sons Caleb and Jacob just being goofy with the flowers.


Lydia and Chris on the way to the reception.


Some of the flowers from the tables.


Cutting the cake. They had different flavors...white, chocolate and raspberry swirl.
It was the best cake this side of the Mississippi!! Yum!!


Caleb the Best Man and Hannah the Matron of Honor giving their speeches


Ethan the Ring Bearer was twirling Grace the Flower Girl around and around.
Grace even knew when to pick up her foot. Quite a show stopper!
They were the Dancing Stars!


The head table. Everything was so beautiful.


And the Prince and the Princess danced the night away.
They wore their wedding clothes to the hotel and made quite an impact!

We all had so much fun, we wished we could have done it all over again the following weekend! No kidding!

Check out the story below.

7 comments:

Linda May 21, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

What beautiful, beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
I love the one of you together; you look so much alike! Such a very special day.

BP May 22, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Awwww, I just loved the pictures. Thank you for sharing them. The bridesmaids' dresses are such a lovely color of green. It looks like such a perfect day.

The Woodards May 23, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

How beautiful! I wish I could have been there to help with the "prep work" =) and especially to share that special day. But thank you so much for the blessing of the story and pictures. It made me feel a part of something I wished I could have been. Praise God for His kindness in the details!
Leann

Shari May 24, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Wonderful photos. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I can tell that you are so proud of your family.

reneegrace May 29, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

what beautiful pictures!! Congratulations.

eph2810 June 20, 2008 at 2:06 AM  

What a beautiful wedding your daughter and your 'new' son had. I am so glad that the weather held up for the wonderful photos on the lawn.
Grace is just too cute :)

Thank you so much for sharing this very special day with us :)

partialemptynester June 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Oh, how absolutely BEEEUUUTIful!!!!!!! The bride is soo amazing, but even more so is the groom wiping away his tear as he watches his, his very own, bride walking toward him...oh, I've thought often of how our Savior is going to wipe every tear away, we've all had so many in this life...but oh, to picture our Savior wiping away His own tear as we walk in pure beauty toward Him...oh, what a picture of love!

Thank you so much for posting, you have an inspiring family! And this is why I blog...to meet women who'll inspire me, walk along beside me, knowing where I am, guiding me to where I'll be! So sorry to get so emotional, but I just don't see many families and weddings like this anymore...I get a bit nervous for my own kids, but then God puts a blog like this in my hands and oh, I thank Him for opening my eyes to the possible!

Thank you again! Maybe I should have e-mailed this, but then again, maybe I'm not the only out there feeling this way about you right now! Thank you for putting yourself out there!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP