Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
Psalm 95:2

I'm so very thankful that our daughter's wedding is on Sat. All things are ready. We have great peace. We know that this is God's great plan for Lydia and Chris. And the excitement is building greatly!!

I'm so thankful that we have so many wonderful people helping us with this wedding. I was visiting on some last minute details with my decorator. She was very complimentary for how we have handled everything. I asked her if I could pray with her on the phone. She was touched by the Spirit of God. His goodness just washed over her. Very cool!!

I was checking with the printer of the programs today. We're using a pearlized paper which I thought we could run through my computer. But the ink smeared. I took it to the printer...they could get the same paper even cheaper than what I found on the internet. Tony, the awesome printer man, printed up a sample for me. He was so thrilled with the paper and how it printed, he was like a little kid! They are going to be so beautiful. I got in the car to leave and had to hold back the tears at the goodness of God. He cares about every little detail of this wedding.

I'm so thankful for family that is flying in to celebrate with us. It'll be a busy weekend. After the wedding, we're having 17 people over for burgers on Sunday. Guess if you're going to party, you might as well party all weekend long! Right??

This is a picture of Lydia and Chris....their hearts will be joined together with Jesus on Sat. They're not only awesome in our family, they are awesome in the Kingdom of God! Chris has been a best friend of our son for years and years. So he's been a part of our family for a long time. But on Saturday it actually becomes official. And we are so very blessed!!


For more very thankful hearts, visit Iris.

Blessings on your day! Keep shouting joyfully to Him!!

17 comments:

twinklemom April 23, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Oh how wonderful! I will be praying for a wonderful day! Congratulations..they are such a beautiful couple.

Cheryl April 23, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Oh how exciting! They make a beautiful couple. God is good! Happy TT!

Mary April 23, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

WooHoo!!!
The father of the Bride

Denise April 23, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

How very precious, the joining of two hearts. I will be praying for them to have a lovely wedding on Saturday.

Susie April 23, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

I love how God is all about the details of our life. Blessings to you and your family!

javamamma April 24, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

This, indeed, is a very precious union. I'm almost as excited as you guys! See ya tomorrow night!

Susan April 24, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

Mary, I'm thrilled!!!

I'm so excited for you guys. I loved hearing how God worked out another part of this wedding. Piece by piece He's shown His loving hands working for you all.

Thanks for sharing the picture, your daughter is going to be one BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!

I love weddings♥

Linda aka yellowroseli April 24, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Blessing to the couple to be wed. I know how exciting it all must be
Thanks for sharing

Sharon April 24, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Your daughter and new son are a lovely couple.

The Lord will strenghten you on this momentous event.

The Lord bless you for sharing.

Kim April 24, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Mary~
What a BEAUTIFUL couple.

I'll be praying that God's peace will continue to flood your souls...all the way through Monday.

Have an AMAZING time at your daughters wedding.

Kim~

My cup runneth over... April 24, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Rejoicing with you! Thank you for sharing those precious little details God has so lovingly taken care of. They are a beautiful couple! I love what you wrote...he's been a part of our family for years, now it will just be official!

I'm sure Saturday will be an incredible and treasured memory...and I suspect you'll savor and enjoy every single moment.

Blessings,
Tracy

Darlene April 24, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Yeah!! I love weddings!! They are a beautiful couple and I am so happy for your family. I am sure everything is going to go so great on Saturday! Looking forward to hear how it grreat is was. Blessing you my friend. Praying the wedding day is all your daughter dreamed it would be and more!

eph2810 April 24, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

What a beautiful couple, Mary. That is so neat the Chris has been a part of the family for such a long time. They look really happy together :)
I am thrilled for you and your family that everything worked out with the printing of the programs. I am looking forward to some wedding photos :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always - have fun at the wedding :)

Liza's Eyeview April 25, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Oh how blessed you are! wonderful, wonderful news. Blessings to your "kids" on their wedding...and marriage.

Blessedw4mom April 26, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Oh that has to be the greatest T.T. post I read!!!! A Wedding!!!
That picture of them is so cute!

Susan May 9, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Hey Mary,

Just stopping in to say "hi" and wanted to see if you posted pictures from the wedding yet!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Deidre May 9, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

A wedding! How exciting. Your daughter is beautiful. I pray all goes well tomorrow.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP