Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Come away My Beloved" is from the Song of Solomon. It's an invitation from the Bridegroom to the Bride to "come away". Jesus is calling us to come away into His presence....to quiet ourselves and be intimate with Him. Can you hear Him calling you ever so gently? Let us stop this thing we call life....I know we are all so very busy....but we need time with our Bridegroom. We need to spend time with Him to become intimate with Him. He offers us fullness of life in His presence.

Lord, I can't do life on my own. I desperately need you to fill me with Your grace and Your mercy to carry on and live my life for Your glory. Help me to stop and quiet myself before you. I want a higher level of intimacy with You. I'm in love with You. In Jesus Name. Amen

5 comments:

javamamma April 18, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

When you have your daughter off and married, may I suggest 'coming away' up North for a lovely retreat?

Liza's Eyeview April 19, 2008 at 2:41 AM  

This post speaks so gently and true. Jesus is calling us (me) to come away... (and forget the busyness even for a little while...)

Melanie April 20, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Such a beautiful post. I love the quote "Come Away My Beloved."

eph2810 April 21, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

It is true, Mary - He longs to be with us. I too can not live a life apart from Him. I want His Spirit to fill me so I can shine His light in the world. But I only can do that, when I spend time with Him.

Thank you for the wonderful prayer and your thoughts on the quote.

Blessings to you and yours...

Kim April 21, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

"Come away my beloved"....humm.....this has been what is on my heart lately........AND..I'm enjoying my time.....just me and Jesus.....he's SO amazing...so loving...so patient.....so understanding...so my everything...whatever would I do without him?!

Kim~

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP