Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, March 6, 2008


But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You. Psalm 5:11


I'm so very thankful that I can rejoice with all my heart, because I put my trust in the One True Living God! I absolutely shout for joy!! Can you hear me shouting!!! I can hardly contain it!! The joy that only Jesus can give overwhelms me!

I'm so thankful that my birthday was on Monday. I love birthdays....especially because I'm only 29....again. :)

I'm so thankful that my daughter's wedding plans are moving with great momentum. We're finalizing things and will have everything in place by the end of the month. Her wedding is April 26th. I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel! Yeah!

I'm so thankful for all of YOU! I'm so blessed with abundance of friendships....it makes me SHOUT for joy! :)

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris. She's so wonderful for hosting Thankful Thursdays.

Blessings on you as you shout for JOY!!

7 comments:

Denise March 6, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Happy belated Birthday sweetie. I enjoyed your thankful list.

Gina March 6, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Happy Birthday. A wedding is such a special time. Happy TT to you.

javamamma March 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Don't you know you're supposed to post ON your birthday so we can all shower you with happiness? :)

Happy, happy birthday, my friend!

Nise' March 6, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Happy Belated Birthday! I can hear your rejoicing all the way over here!

Heather March 6, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Happy Birthday, Mary! I love birthdays too. Any excuse to eat cake and ice cream.

Susan March 6, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Happy Birthday Sweet Mary

Hope it was a special one for you. We both are 29, how cool!

Glad things are coming together for the wedding, sounds exciting.

Blessings~

eph2810 March 10, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

How awesome that the wedding plans are coming together. So cool that you have almost a month to relax before it.
I am feeling the same way about our Lord - sometimes I just want to climb on top of a mountain and dance and shout out loud :) - I do a little toned down version once in a while :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and your wonderful family.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP