Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, February 21, 2008


Let your conversation be without covetousness;
and be content with such things as you have:
for he hath said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you.
Hebrews 13:5


I'm so thankful that God NEVER leaves me nor forsakes me. That He is always with me, because that's His promise. And all His promises are true.

I've been living in a whirlwind these days. My vehicle pulls out of my garage and then pulls back in. And in between, I'm just not sure where I go, or what I'm doing....I feel like a cat chasing it's tail.

I'm so thankful that God has been with me in all the running to and fro with my daughter's wedding plans, working on our church website, church stuff, watching my grandbabies!!! (which is the most amazing thing on earth!) and everything else I do.

In the midst of it all....I'm so thankful that my vehicle is a very precious place of worship and prayer and laughter and tears and filled with the overwhelming love of Jesus.

And being with Jesus like that is better than a bubble bath!!

For more thankful hearts visit Iris.

Huge abundant blessings on your day!!

14 comments:

Denise February 21, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

I enjoy your thankful lists, bless your heart.

Nise' February 21, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

So glad you were able to stop the whirlwind and share today! ;o)

Laurel Wreath February 21, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

OH Mary I can so relate with your second paragraph, but for me it with three boys and lots of sports.

Have a great day.

Melanie February 21, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

I, too, am thankful that God is always with us -- NO MATTER WHAT!

javamamma February 21, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Oooo, a church website! I wanna see it!

Gina R February 21, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

What a lovely TT post. I bet your grandbabies enjoy time spent with you!

eph2810 February 21, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Oh Mary - your post made me smile. I too see my vehicle as my own personal sanctuary. I praise, love, pray - and cry sometimes when everything else seems to overwhelm me.
I love your last sentence "being with Jesus is better than a bubble bath" - I so agree with you!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week, despite your busyness with the wedding and your grandchildren.

Blessings to you and yours...

The Woodards February 21, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

I'm sorry to hear about Gracie and Sam, but praise God they're better! When I read your posts, I start to cry because I can picture you saying everything and with all the passion in the world! I miss you terribly!
Love from Leann

Heather February 21, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

When I was working outside the home, I loved the worship and prayer time that I had alone in the car. I'm so glad that you have that time with the Lord in the midst of the busyness!

SharonB February 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Mary I too have a vehicle that is a place to worship, laugh, cry etc...

Susan February 21, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Sorry I'm so late getting over here. Happy TT to you, even if it's almost over!

Oh, I can so identify with many things you shared.

And yes, Grandkids are just the BEST!!

Blessings to you~

Blessedw4mom February 21, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

I really enjoyed your TT post. You blessed my day and
"And being with Jesus like that is better than a bubble bath" made me smile.

Love & Blessings to you

Melanie February 22, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

I know when I worked before I was a SAHM I always used my drive to and from work as my quiet prayer time. It was wonderfully peaceful even in the traffic.

Lynn February 25, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Mary,

You make me smile. Better than a bubble bath. Love you...

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP