Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, February 7, 2008


The faithful love of the Lord never ends,
His mercies never cease
Great is His faithfulness
His mercies begin afresh each morning.
Lamentations 3:22,23


I'm so thankful that God's mercies are new to us each morning. Or as my hubby and I always say..."His mercies are new to us each moment that we need them." And that's usually quite a few times throughout the day!

I'm so thankful that God covers me in His mercy to handle the cold and the snow! I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to winter. But I do like the fresh fallen snow that covers everything and makes it look brand new. Just like God's love that covers me....and His peace that covers me....and His grace that covers me....and His great abundant joy that covers me!! Hallelujah!! It's like He has wrapped me up in His warm blanket of everything I need to walk this journey. And for that I'm very very thankful!

I'm so thankful that my grandbabies are out of the hospital and healed by His tender mercies!

I'm so thankful that we're taking a busload of wonderful people to Faith Life Weekend at WOLC in St. Joe, Missouri. It will be a blast for sure! ROAD TRIP!! We always come away encouraged and spurred on in our faith!

For more thankful hearts, visit Iris who is awesome at hosting Thankful Thursday!

Huge blessings on your day!

8 comments:

javamamma February 7, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Have an awesome weekend! Full of faith and life!

Heather February 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Glad to hear that your grandbabies are better!

Have a blessed day, Mary!

Denise February 7, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

I am praising God for taking care of your grandbabies, blessings to you dear.

eph2810 February 7, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Oh, how fun - road-trip :) I am sure you are having a great time.

I am so glad to read that your grandbabies are doing better and are released from the hospital - Hallelujah.

Oh, I so agree with you on this mercies are new every moment we need them...

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours -- and have a safe trip, my friend.

SharonB February 7, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

What a beautiful list! I love what your husband said! We do need his mercies every minute!!

Susan February 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Hi Mary,

Sorry I'm just getting here. Got a the bug! YIKES...

Oh, I sure hope you're having fun this weekend.

Can't wait to hear ALL about it!

Be blessing my friend~

Jenileigh February 19, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

How are you? This was Good. Thanks for sharing!

Linda February 20, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Mary
I don't have your email address, but I wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about the sweet award you gave me. Life has just been a bit busy these days. I will get that post up this week - I absolutely must. I am so grateful to you for even thinking of me.
Have a blessed week.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP