Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, February 22, 2008

Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love,
so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.
Psalm 90:14

My heart sings for JOY as God fills me with His love and mercy every morning. The more He fills me, the more hungry I get for more of Him. It is futile to try to fill that "God-shaped" hole in our hearts with anything else but Him. Although we try to fill it with something else from time to time. But nothing else will satisfy.

For myself, I have to guard my heart that nothing else takes my focus away from Jesus. It's so easy to get caught up in the busyness of life. For me to survive the whirlwind, I must stay in the shelter of His wings, in His rest, and hang on to the peace that only God can give.

God is my greatest desire. I want everything that He has for me. How about you?

Blessings on your weekend.

3 comments:

Kim February 22, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

I couldn't agree with you more. What a great post, and a great reminder!!!

Have a BLESSED Friday, and enjoy your weekend. :-)

forgetfulone February 26, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

I tend to get caught in the busy-ness of life. Thanks for the uplift.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP