Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, January 3, 2008

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord gives grace and glory;
No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11


It's Thankful Thursday! What a great way to start the new year and get into the habit of being thankful everyday! My heart of gratefulness has grown stronger as I've been involved with Thankful Thursday.

I'm so thankful that God does not withhold good things from us as we walk uprightly!

I'm so thankful that my son went to the OneThing Conference in Kansas City over the weekend. And he also stayed for The Call on Monday. There was 12 hours of worship and intercession and seeking God's mercy for this planet. God put fresh raging fire into my son's heart. I LOVE to see passion for Jesus and His Word come alive and burn in hearts! Don't you?

I'm so thankful that I have gotten connected with my bloggy friends. You have been a breath of fresh air to me and an encouragement to my heart.

For more thankful hearts, visit Lynn.

Blessings to all!!

9 comments:

Denise January 3, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

Be sweetly blessed dear.

Lady Why January 3, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Wonderful thankful thoughts!! Thank you for sharing them!!

javamamma January 3, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

We were blessed to see your fiery son while there!

Love Bears All Things January 3, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Blessings! Wonderful post.
Mama Bear

Susan January 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Happy TT Mary!

Wow, I sure would LOVE to attend the Call. I had friend go to the one in Nashville, (?) and it was incredible.

Maybe I can attend the one on 8/8/08!

I know you are just so blessed to have your son so ON FIRE for Jesus.

Praying my sons in this year.

Kathleen Marie January 3, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

How blessed your Mom was. We live to far but I have wanted to go to some of these conferences.

God Bless!

Heather January 3, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

I agree, when we focus on living a life of gratitude, we are more thankful for the little things that we used to miss.

Have a blessed day!

SharonB January 3, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

What a beautiful thankful list...

Lynn January 6, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Hi Mary,

Wow, I would have loved to be there with you. In those kind of arenas I can almost see heaven.

I will be standing next to you one day as we sing to the King. How awesome it that????

Love you, Lynn

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP