Related Posts with Thumbnails

I am so blessed....

>> Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I received this Excellent Blog Award from Robin at Heart of Wisdom. I am humbled for sure. I'm so thankful for my bloggy friends. Actually, you have become family. I am blessed.

So here's the rules for the Excellent Blog Award...of course we need to pass on the blessing.

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

I'm passing this Excellent Blog Award on to these fine friends. I hope it's an encouragement to you! There are so many blogs that speak into my life...how can you pick just 10??


Blessings on your day!!

8 comments:

ellen b. January 29, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Thank you so much Mary. This is an encouragement and I appreciate you, and it is like a kiss from heaven! Blessings.

Liza's Eyeview January 29, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Oh thank you so much - I am honored and humbled at the same time. What a blessing! You are such a blessing to me.

I will work on a post passing it on tonight.

Liza

Sharon January 29, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Thank you so much!!!
How sweet of you to think of me. I know I know you from Thankful Thursday-and I have not participated I so long. I would really like to go back-I miss the girls.
You have a sweet heart--thank you for the encouragement.

Nise' January 29, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Thank you Mary you are so kind! I award the same to you as well!

Karen H. January 29, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Good Afternoon Mary,
I didn't know you had this blog. "THANK YOU" so much for this Award. I appreciate it very much. You are such a blessing to me and I am so proud to have met you and call you my friend. I will post about this tomorrow on my tomorrow's post. "THANK YOU" so very much again. I am honored that you chose me to receive it. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Linda January 29, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

You are so sweet Mary. I return all those wonderful sentiments and more. You are always a blessing.
I will pass this on in a few days. Things are just a tad busy right now.
Thank you again Mary. You made me smile!

Susan January 29, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Dearest Mary,

You are so kind, and I'm so blessed. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Your blog is truly excellent too.

Congratulations!

javamamma January 29, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Thanks friend. You're sweet. I'm pretty lame about receiving and giving out rewards so I'm not sure this will go anywhere but THANK YOU!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP