Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, January 18, 2008

Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God],
the people perish;
but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]
--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.
Proverbs 29:18 (Amplified)


Each one of us have a God-given purpose on this earth. (It's true! Jeremiah 29:11) A purpose that will bring fulfillment and great joy to our lives. If we are not pressing in to that God-given purpose, then we must ask Him to reveal it to us, so that our lives can be significant on this planet. What a waste of life by going about our own business and not living out the purposes and plans that God has for our life.

Father God, I only want to walk out in this life the purposes and the plans that you have for me. For I know that as I live in Your will and design, I will be fulfilled and I will accomplish much for Your Kingdom. Cover me in Your grace to keep the vision before me, so that I keep on pressing on. In Jesus Name! Amen!

Blessings on your weekend.

7 comments:

Susan January 19, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Hey Mary,

GREAT quote!

Have a blessed weekend!

Holy Chaos January 21, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

I love that quote! it is so true. sometimes the past is an awful prison to be in.

I have been reading in Psalm 107,how God breaks our chains and sets us free!

forgetfulone January 21, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Great quote. I truly believe my purpose in life is to be a good mother and to serve others. I don't always fulfill my purpose to the extent that I could, but I am aware of it. Thanks for the reminder that I can keep growing.

eph2810 January 21, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

What an awesome quote, Mary. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. And I certainly agree with you on Jeremiah 29:11 - 'my' verse for 2008.

Blessings to you and yours.

Heart of Wisdom January 22, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Congratulations, I awarded you the Excellent Blog Award. You can pick it up at
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/

Blessings,
Robin


BTW, I have a new blog at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome

BunnyGirl January 28, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Great quote which was passed on to me by my friend over at Karen's Ramblings.
I've been reading a book called the Dream Giver which touches on this very thing.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP