Related Posts with Thumbnails

YWAM Denver Memorial

>> Tuesday, December 18, 2007



This is about a 14 minute video of highlights of the YWAM Denver memorial service for the two young adults who were killed recently. It gives a glimpse of the character of these two people who were sold out in serving Jesus. It's also an inspiring example of forgiveness.



But none of these things move me,
nor do I count my life dear unto myself,

so that I may finish my race with joy,

and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus,

to testify to the gospel of the Grace of God. Acts 20:24


These kids made a significant impact on their world. They were mighty soldiers for the Gospel of Christ. Which makes me wonder what am I doing to impact others around me?

Please continue to pray for the families and the YWAM family, and also the young man that is still in the hospital with a neck wound. It was his girlfriend that went to heaven that day.

It's all about Jesus.

Blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP