Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007


Grace and peace be multiplied to you
in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything
pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him
who called us by His own glory and excellence.
For by these He has granted to us
His precious and magnificent promises,
so that by them you may become partakers
of the divine nature,
having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust.
2 Peter 1:2-4

I'm so very thankful for God's grace and peace that is multiplied to me. And that He has helped me to become more intimate with Him. He has revealed the hidden secrets as I have hungered and thirsted for more of Him and His righteousness. Seek and you WILL find. He is faithful!

I'm so thankful that we hear the reports of 71 new brothers and sisters in Southeast Asia! Let's REJOICE greatly!! Someday we will get to meet them!

I'm so thankful that we can look to the New Year trusting God and believing His precious promises to us. Let's strengthen our faith in His Word, for without faith we cannot please Him. And I want to please Him in all things and bring glory to His Name.

For more thankful hearts, visit Lynn.

Blessings to all!!

8 comments:

ellen b. December 27, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

Mary, I've been trying to memorize these verses you posted. I'm still working on them to get the twists and turns into my memory head (not easy for me) But what a rich passage of how blessed we are in Christ and all that we have. Thanks for sharing...

javamamma December 27, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

Glad to hear that COR is fruitful!

Love Bears All Things December 27, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

Thank you for those heartfelt words. Praises for the new souls saved!
Mama Bear

Nise' December 27, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

Amen to trusting God and BELIEVING His precious promises to us! I am thankful for the opportunity of getting to know you this past year!

Marsha December 27, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

What a wonderful thing to rejoice over - adding 71 new brothers and sisters to our family tree! Praise the Lord!

on the Rock December 28, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

Amen:)

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Lynn December 28, 2007 at 3:14 PM  

Hi Mary,

I love this post. and yes, we will meet them one day in heaven. Neat.

I pray God showers you with many miracles in 2008. Love and hugs, Lynn

Susanne December 28, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

"And I want to please Him in all things and bring glory to His Name"...

You and me both, sistah!! Wonderful post, thanks so much for sharing with us today.

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP