Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, December 20, 2007


And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us,
and we beheld His glory,
glory as of the only begotten from the Father,
full of grace and truth. John 1:14


I am so very thankful that the Word became flesh.

I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ came and dwelt among us.

I'm so thankful that by His grace and tender mercies, I beheld His glory.

I'm so thankful that He came running after me, to rescue me from the darkness of living my own life.

I'm so thankful that He loves me with an everlasting love and He has plans and a destiny for me.

I'm so thankful that we get to celebrate His amazing love toward us every day!

I'm so thankful that He came so that we can live life in abundance...it's all about Jesus!

My heart is exploding with gratefulness and great joy no matter the circumstances around me! I can hardly contain it!

WOW! That's LIFE!

For more thankful hearts visit Lynn!

Blessings to all!!!

11 comments:

Susan December 20, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Dear Mary,

Great post! I'm just so excited too.

Isn't He just wonderful?

Merry Christmas!

Susan

Susie December 20, 2007 at 9:35 AM  

Loved this post! I'm fired up about Jesus today too! Merry Christmas and blessings to you.

Angie December 20, 2007 at 9:52 AM  

Beautiful.
Bless you for sharing this. Just what I needed.

Andrea December 20, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Great list!! And I hope you have a super Christmas too!!!

ellen b. December 20, 2007 at 1:00 PM  

Sweet! Exploding with you...

Marsha December 20, 2007 at 3:49 PM  

Your enthusiasm for the Lord is contagious! Thanks for spreading it around.

Heather December 20, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

Wonderful post! God is so good!!

Lynn December 20, 2007 at 5:26 PM  

Oh Mary, I always love to visit you. This stuck my heart...I'm so thankful that He came running after me, to rescue me from the darkness of living my own life... Amen girl... I am right there with you.

Thankyou for this wonderful TT post. Have a blessed and beautiful Christmas. Love and hugs, Lynn

Nise' December 20, 2007 at 10:12 PM  

Mary, you are so right that we can celebrate (even explode!) His gift of love towards us everyday and not just on special occasions!

Love Bears All Things December 20, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Just Beautiful!
Merry Christmas,
Mama Bear

Denise December 21, 2007 at 12:36 AM  

Such a sweet thankful list, bless you.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP