Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, December 14, 2007

This is my famous question to myself. Am I putting myself in that quiet place to receive everything I need to live my day to the fullest for the Kingdom of God?

I need to hear God's voice for my day. I need to receive His wisdom and understanding and revelation for my day. I need to find "that place" where I can give myself totally to Him so that I can be filled with His glory throughout my day. And if I am filled with His glory, then I can pour out to others to minister to others as Jesus did. He did signs, wonders and miracles because He spent time with the Father. So Jesus was able to do what the Father said to do, and say what the Father said to say, and go where the Father said to go.

I want that too. I want more of His glory...more of His power....to set people free.

Blessings on your weekend.

1 comments:

Crystal December 14, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

Powerful post! Just what I needed to hear today!
Thanks for stopping by my blog for Thankful Thursday!
Blessings

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP