Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So then just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught,
and overflowing with thankfulness.
Colossians 2:6-7

I love Thankful Thursdays cause it has strengthened me in my faith and helped me to be overflowing with thankfulness!

I'm so very thankful for wonderful family time over the Thanksgiving holiday.


I'm so thankful for my husband and I being married for 30 years! See the Happy 30th Anniversary post below.

I'm so thankful that God is answering my prayer for a heart change in a certain area. He's very gentle with me as He digs a bit deeper. Hopefully I will have a sweet fragrance on the other side of this thing!

I'm thankful that Laurel is hosting Thankful Thursday.

Blessings to all!!



12 comments:

The Preacher's Wife November 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

Don't you just love the gentleness of God in His pruning?

Your blog is beautiful...:)

Lisa

Detroit November 28, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Congratulations on 30 years! I look forward to reaching the same +!!

Lynn Donovan November 28, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

Oh Mary,

You are a sweet fragrance. It is wonderful to celebrate 30 years. Awesome. Perhaps you would write a post at my place on how to do it?

Beautiful TT list. Love you, Lynn

http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

ellen b. November 28, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Beautiful! Congratulations on your 30 years! Blessings...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/28/thankful-thursday-gods-response-to-repentance/

Millie November 28, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

It is so beautiful thankful post, enjoy it.

Cheryl November 29, 2007 at 7:56 AM  

You have such a wonderful thankful list. You seem like a very gentle person. Congratulations on your 30 years!! Such a blessing!

Nise' November 29, 2007 at 8:16 AM  

Happy 30th Anniversary! Trusting that God will make your fragrance sweeter!

Susan November 29, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Happy TT!

Beautiful post, and I'm so grateful for all my blogging friends this morning.

Gratefulness is contagious!

Hope you enjoyed your anniversary!

We coming up on our 30th this coming anniversary.

Blessings to you,

Susan

Susie November 29, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

Oh, I would so love to have 30 years with my dear husband! We are at 16 right now, and it just gets better. Beautiful post!

BP November 29, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

Congratulations on your anniversary!

on the Rock November 29, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Oh wow! Happy Anniversary!
God Bless

Laurel Wreath December 1, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

Praise God for heart changes, I too have had needed a few of these. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP