Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Grace to you and peace from God our Father
and the Lord Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:3

I'm so thankful that God's grace abounds in my life!

I'm so thankful that my hubby and I were able to get away here last Sunday night. It was part of our year long anniversary celebration and his birthday which was Monday. Woowhoo!

I'm so thankful that I was able to play with my grandbabies on Tuesday afternoon. I got home that evening and realized that my cheeks were sore. Took me awhile to figure out it was from all the silliness and "wide open mouth smiling" that I did to make the kids laugh. We sure had fun!!

I'm so thankful that I'm on my way to Arizona for this women's conference with a friend. Should be a wild time with Jesus!

I'm so thankful for all my bloggy friends. You are such a joy to me and a great encouragement also. May God's grace and His presence fill you to overflowing in your lives this day.

For more thankful hearts visit Crystal.

13 comments:

lori November 15, 2007 at 5:58 AM  

the LOVE that surrounds you sounds beautiful and fun~
what blessings,
thank you for sharing today!
peace on the journey!
lori

Nise' November 15, 2007 at 7:50 AM  

What an adorable Bed and Breakfast. So glad you had a wonderful time! Enjoy your conference this weekend.

Crystal November 15, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

I love going to conferences too! Thanks for sharing this week!
Blessings

Cheryl November 15, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

Hope you have a wonderful time at the conference. Thanks for sharing. God Bless!!

Mary November 15, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

A wonderful list of things to be thankful for. I'm glad you enjoyed your time away.

Blessings,
Mary

Denise November 15, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

Enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.

Lynn Donovan November 16, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Thank you for this beautiful praise. Have a great time. Love and hugs, Lynn

http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

Emmyrose November 17, 2007 at 12:52 AM  

Hi Mary,

Very wonderful list. God bless you!
Btw, I linked you up :)

Emmyrose of Dancing Wing Butterflies
http://emmyrose.com

holy chaos November 18, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

wow! That looks like a great conference!

Karen's Korner November 20, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

I just love your blog! I'm going to have to start doing these Thankful Thursdays!

In the meantime I have tagged you for 'seven things'.

The Woodards November 20, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

What a beautiful place to celebrate! I am so jealous of my friends at the Avenue that get to have you to themselves for "nail time". I miss you tremendously! God's blessing on you and your family

forgetfulone November 22, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

Nice B&B! Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP