Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, November 8, 2007


...and being fully convinced that what He had promised
He was also able to perform.
Romans 4:21
I'm so thankful that God's Word is full of promises just for us. His Word is Life to us and strength to our bones.

I'm so thankful that God is able to perform His promises to us.

I'm so thankful that as I have been mentored by my fiery hot 91 yr old. friend, that I have come to love God's Word more and more. If we want to live a life of victory, we must know the Word of God. If we want to pray with power that will change people's lives and circumstances, we must know the Word of God.

I'm so thankful that we had a great moving day for my son and his darling wife last Sat. They moved out of a small apartment and into a house that they built. It's beautiful! The weather was wonderful and we had plenty of help. What a great day!

I'm so thankful that I had a fun time celebrating my daughter's 24th birthday on Monday. We had lunch with a couple friends, had coffee at her apartment, and stopped by the bridal shop to pick up her wedding dress....so we can store it at my house.

I'm so thankful for this day, Thankful Thursday. It stirs my heart to look at all the blessings that God has given to us and to read about what He has done for you.

For more thankful hearts, visit Crystal who is hosting this day.

Blessings!!

12 comments:

javamamma November 8, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

Oh, the new house sounds like fun! Congrats to them on their 'own' place!

Laurel Wreath November 8, 2007 at 7:53 AM  

Oh Mary, a wedding dress, a new house...so many blessings my heart would be overjoyed also. Have a great day.

Crystal November 8, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

What a great post! Thanks for sharing it!
Blessings

Karen November 8, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
http://thetagblog.blogspot.com/

Angie November 8, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

And I am now thankful that I came here today! What a blessing! What a great list!
Be blessed!!

Talk..to..Grams November 8, 2007 at 2:08 PM  

You have a wonderful Thankful heart! Thanks for your visit!! Blessings, Grams

Nise' November 8, 2007 at 3:14 PM  

Amen, we must know the Word of God! I love it that your mentor is 91!! I hope to still be mentoring if I am blessed to reach 91.

Denise November 8, 2007 at 6:48 PM  

Awesome thankful list, bless you.

ZAM November 9, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

Congrats to the couple. A new house is awesome. Thanks for sharing your list. God is good.

Ann November 9, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Yes, I am thankful for God's promises and that we can know them in his Word!

Lynn Donovan November 13, 2007 at 2:48 PM  

Hi,

I am just able to carve out time now to visit your TT post. I am so glad I visited. Wonderful list. Thank you for sharing your praise! Love and hugs, Lynn

http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP