Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, November 30, 2007


Therefore I urge you brethren in view of God's mercies
to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God ~
which is your spiritual act of worship. Romans 12:1
I want to give God my all, not holding back. I want to give Him everything I have and everything I am. I choose to give Him my best, not the leftovers, because I love Him. And in loving someone, we always give our best. Right? The more we give of ourselves to Him, the more that He gives to us. And I want everything that God has for me. How about you??

Blessings on your weekend.

4 comments:

Susan November 30, 2007 at 9:43 AM  

Wow, and a great big AMEN to that quote.

Blessings to you this weekend!

Susan

Jenileigh December 4, 2007 at 2:37 AM  

You know I am studying Moses, Aaron, Joshua and Caleb right now. The Lord has been focusing me on obedience for a week now. How sweet to come here and have it confirmed, again....

God Bless You!!

forgetfulone December 4, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

i like coming to your blog for inspiration. Thank you.

Jenileigh December 7, 2007 at 1:34 AM  

Oh and I wanted to say....I miss you.....

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP