Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Quote

>> Friday, November 9, 2007

It's called Death to Self. ..."I die daily" 1 Corinthians 15:31. When we die to our own selves, we allow God to do a new thing in our lives. But more than that, God WANTS to do a new thing in us. He wants more of us. He wants ALL of us. How much are we willing to give to Him? How desperate are we for Him?

I want God to do a new thing in every area of my life. I want more of Him and less and less and less of me. I choose to die daily.

Blessings on your weekend.

5 comments:

javamamma November 9, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

I have to make that choice (or rather remind my flesh that I've made that choice) by the hour.

Great quote!

Jenileigh November 9, 2007 at 10:47 AM  

This is so deep, so true and so on time. I love it. Surrender, I Surrender all, each day. Create in me a new heart, a new creature. Lord make me into what You want me to be.

Thank-you for sharing this today.

Cheryl November 9, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

I loved reading your post today. I really enjoyed visiting your blog. I love hearing about God. Thanks for sharing. God Bless!

forgetfulone November 20, 2007 at 9:35 PM  

Thank you for this reminder.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP