Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2007



And God is able to make all grace abound to you,
so that always having all sufficiency in everything,
you may have an abundance for every good deed; 2 Corinthians 9:8

Thankful Thursday is such a blessing! Thank you to Crystal for hosting!

I'm so thankful that God has an abundance of grace available to each of us at all times!

I'm so thankful that my future son-in-law just got a new job yesterday. He's been standing in faith that God would open doors for him. It's been a stretching and growing time for him.

I'm so thankful that while my future son-in-law was waiting for a job to open up, he washed my windows and did a fabulous job! Yeah!!

I'm so thankful that my daughter has the opportunity of a new job. She was very well received as she took in her application. God has filled her heart with hope. She will go in for an interview next week. I appreciate prayers for her. The job is a great opportunity for her.

I'm so thankful for the beautiful fall weather!

I'm so thankful that my hubby came to the computer and gave me a sweet kiss as I'm typing this!

I'm so thankful that I'm actually home today! So hopefully I'll get to soak in some Thankful Thursday posts! That makes my heart sing!

For more Thankful hearts, pop over to Crystal.

Blessings on your day.


16 comments:

Denise November 1, 2007 at 7:32 AM  

Thanks for sharing your heart.

Laurel Wreath November 1, 2007 at 8:43 AM  

Very sweet, a SIL who washes windows what more could you want, hehe. Have a great day.

Cyndi November 1, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Mary, you have a beautiful blog and this was a beautiful list. Enjoy that wonderful fall weather through your clean windows!

javamamma November 1, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

I'm thankful to be home today too! Woo, what a life.

Mary November 1, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

You have so much to be thankful for, as I do. I enjoyed reading your list and my visit here.

Blessings,
Mary

Heather@Mommymonk November 1, 2007 at 12:08 PM  

God's grace is always sufficient and He even gives abundantly above what we imagine. Praying for your daughter with the job interview.

Nise' November 1, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

Sound like we are in similar spots praying for our kids to get that job and enjoying a day off! Maybe I should be washing windows! LOL

UKZoe November 1, 2007 at 5:49 PM  

My son started hsi first paying job a few weeks ago, in the evenings after college. He mainly does 3 hour shifts, tonight was 4 and he's exhausted. Tomorrow he has a 5 hour shift! ho hum, think he'll be sleeping in on Saturday. Love your list this week.

Susan November 1, 2007 at 5:56 PM  

Hi Mary,

I'm so thankful for you! Great post.

I'm so excited for your future son in law, and what a special guy he is to help out.

Sounds like he's going to make a great husband!

Blessings to you on the TT!

Susan

ellen b. November 1, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

What a sweet thankful post. Saying a little prayer for your daughter. Blessings on you and yours...

BP November 1, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

I enjoyed your blog and your list. Thank you!

Beth K. Vogt November 1, 2007 at 11:34 PM  

Lots to be thankful for--and a sweet kiss from your husband. Enjoyed reading your thankful list--and thanks for reading mine!

ZAM November 2, 2007 at 1:30 AM  

Wow! Mentioning that kiss from hubby made me smile. Good also to hear about your son-in-law helping out with the chores. You are so blessed with a wonderful family.

Love Bears All Things November 2, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

A beautiful list. That son in law to be is a keeper. That's what I say about mine.
Mama Bear

Robyn November 3, 2007 at 1:51 PM  

What a sweet husband you have!! That is certainly something to be thankful for!!

I'm glad you are enjoying your time off. We all need a little of that from time to time, don't we??

Crystal November 5, 2007 at 10:41 PM  

Wonderful Thankful List! Thanks for sharing this week and joining in with this week's Thankful Thursday!
Blessings

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP