Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, October 25, 2007


Open your mouth and taste,
open your eyes and see—
how good God is.
Blessed are you who run to him. Psalm 34:8 (Message Bible)

I stand amazed at the goodness of God! I'm running to Him!

I'm so thankful for His goodness and His mercy that flows from His throne of grace.

I'm so thankful that I can go to boldly before His throne, His presence, and receive from Him.

I'm so thankful that I'm getting alot of time with my granddaughter. She comes here and spends the night every so often to give mommy a little break. And we play and play and laugh a lot!

I'm so thankful for the time that my brother from Asia has been here the past month. My sister and I spent the day with him yesterday as we drove him into the city. He flew out this morning. He's an amazing man of God. He operates as a pastor to pastors and is such an encouragement to our church leadership. AND we drink lots of coffee and laugh alot together. Fun!

I'm so thankful for the gorgeous fall trees. The colors are so bright and beautiful. The air is so crisp and clean. The sunsets are breathtaking. And Jesus painted it all. Fall is my favorite time of year.

For more thankful hearts visit Crystal who is hosting Thankful Thursday.

Blessings on your day!!

13 comments:

ellen b. October 25, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

Wonderful things to be thankful for. Blessings on you and yours...

Mary October 25, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

You are truly blessed. The leaves are a bonus. We haven't enjoyed much color this year.

Blessings,
Mary

Diane October 25, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Yes, Mary, time spent with family is the best! Enjoy!

And--btw: you painted your own beautiful picture of gratefulness in this post. Beautiful.

Diane

Kathleen Marie October 25, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

We nanas sure enjoy our grand-babies. My little one was here yesterday and is a pure joy!

I love the passion of your thanks!

God Bless!

Crystal October 25, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

What a wonderful list! Spending time with family and laughing sounds like a great time to me.

Thanks for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings

Nise' October 25, 2007 at 2:36 PM  

So glad you had a wonderful time visiting with your brother. I hope that my future grandkids will be close so I can spend lots of time with them! You are so blessed.

Denise October 25, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

Wonderful list, be blessed.

Heather@Mommymonk October 25, 2007 at 4:16 PM  

I love the master artistry of fall too - I sit and soak up all that color for the grey months ahead.

Ruth October 25, 2007 at 7:06 PM  

i'm so thankful for your blog! wwhat a breath of fresh air this little spot in the blogosphere is.

shalom....

Susan October 25, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

Dear Mary,

Our thankful day is coming to an end, so glad I stopped by tonight.

I love your blog.

So blessed you had such a nice time with your brother.

I just love having my precious grand-daughters sleep over too, it just doesn't get any better then this huh?

Susan

ZAM October 25, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Laughter is a medicine. So they say, and I so believe in that. I'm glad to hear about the time you spent with your family.

Happy TT. Thanks for the visit.

Lynn Donovan October 26, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

Mary,

Just a delightful list. I always love visiting with you.

SeaSpray October 29, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

That was a nice post and I appreciated reading it. It is good to focus on our blessings. It helps to keep things in perspective. I admit I have been caught up with the concerns more than the blessings.

It was refreshing to read.

You have a beautiful blog. :)

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP