Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones;
And shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart. Psalm 32:11

Here is the same verse in the Message Bible"
Celebrate God.
Sing together—everyone!
All you honest hearts, raise the roof!

Isn't that awesome! Our rejoicing should raise the roof!
That means SHOUT IT LOUD!! :)

I'm so thankful that my brother is home for a short time. He is so full of wisdom, I love hanging out with him.

I'm so thankful that even in the midst of great busyness, God is faithful and fills my heart with great joy!

I'm so thankful for the pastor/leader conference that 13 of our church leaders went to last week. It was a hugely encouraging time for all of us. God gave us nuggets of wisdom and increased vision for what He wants to do in our church body.

I'm so thankful that my daughter and I had such a fun time on Monday registering for wedding gifts. My other daughter and I are going to help her finish up the registering next week.

I'm so thankful that our church is celebrating 15 years on Sunday! WooWhoo!! God is good!!

For more thankful hearts jump over and visit Iris.

May God fill your heart with "SHOUT IT LOUD" joy!

Blessings on your day!


15 comments:

Denise October 10, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

Wonderful things to be thankful for sweetie.

javamamma October 10, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

'Raise the roof'....so awesome!

Patty October 10, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

Oh I love the Message. Yes, we should raise the roof!! Thanks for posting that verse from the message.

Have a blessed day!
Patty

eph2810 October 11, 2007 at 12:04 AM  

Believe me - I like to raise the roof shouting for joy of His faithfulness. You know, sometimes I feel so unworthy of His love, but He still loves me...

How cool that you are getting ready to get everything registered for your daughter's wedding. What an exciting time for you all.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

jho October 11, 2007 at 2:30 AM  

nice thankful list, best wishes on your daughter's wedding..God bless.happy TT!

http://jhoaniquing.lifesnippets.net/?p=164

Heather Cox October 11, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Celebrating together with you! Wedding registry shopping...how fun!

Nise' October 11, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

So glad you are enjoying the visit with your brother and all the excitement a wedding brings. Happy Anniversary to your church!

ellen b. October 11, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Wow you have many wonderful events to be thankful for! God bless all the plans for your daughter's wedding. That's wonderful that your church is celebrating 15 years! Raise the roof on Sunday!!

Kathleen Marie October 11, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

Registering for wedding gifts, how fun!

Raise the roof! If more churches did that, things would be so awesome!

Shout to the Lord, Rejoice all you nations!


God Bless!

Laurel Wreath October 11, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

It is so fun registering, like a toy store =)) Congrats on 15 yeras!!

Robyn October 11, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

Great list. It sounds like you have a family you are very thankful for. Thanks for sharing with us!

Talk..to..Grams October 11, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

You have a wonderful list! Thanks for your visit! Blessings,Grams

Jenileigh October 11, 2007 at 12:18 PM  

I loved this! I am so one who shouts from the roof tops! Praise God! Hallelujah!

If you get a chance stop by, I have a very special prayer request today. Thank-you and God Bless!

Heather October 11, 2007 at 12:58 PM  

Thanks so much for sharing your blessings today!

Nancze October 11, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

A Blessing for me to visit and enjoy your Thankful Thursday. Congratulation to your church on 15 years of worship!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP