Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Make Me Smile Award

>> Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Kelly over at Three Hearts For Home gave me this award. I am blessed for sure! Thanks Kelly so much. It's my heart's desire to bring joy into others' lives. I'm glad that I could bring joy into yours. You have encouraged me greatly! :)

"This is what the person that created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:

Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. So, now it is my turn to pass it on. "

**Don't forget to pass it on to 10 more bloggers.


Okay, here goes...

These people make me smile...because they speak the truth and I agree with them; or they admit to the real life travesties that wasn't funny at the time, but we can sure laugh together now; or their heart is so hungry for more of God that they'll do anything to put themselves in a place to receive more from God.


javamamma at embrace the moment
Bonnie at Balloffire
Janeen at Our Story
Linda at Middle Years
Robin at Robinznest
Ellen at The Happy Wonderer
Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage
Alycia at Where My Treasures Are
Emmyrose at Dancing with Butterflies
Christina at Lifted High

So gals pass on the on the blessing.

Have an awesome day!

8 comments:

ellen b. September 18, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

Thanks Mary for your kind affirmation. Blessings on you.
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Emmyrose September 18, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Thank you Mary..
You brighten up my day. God bless!

http://www.emmyrose.com

Bonnie Lacy September 18, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

Thanks, Mary. Thanks even more for standing with me, even when things get a little funky.

None of us are perfect, but God has done such a great work in you, that you are ready for the role/roles that you are called to now. I so admire you and look up to you.

Of course, you have to be standing on a chair or something....

Love you, girl. Bonnie

Linda September 18, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

You are so kind Mary. Thank you so much for this sweet award. It is my prayer that what we do here in this little community will bless and encourage and bring a smile to one another and be pleasing to the Lord. You do that for me.
Thank you so much.

Three Hearts For Home September 18, 2007 at 7:13 PM  

Oh Mary I am so glad you were able to post about your award. You are such a blessing and I am so thankful for my new online buddy, and fellow Elijah List friend (wink). You made my day by stopping by and saying hi.

Blessings,
<>< Kelly (Kellyque777)

ChupieandJ'smama September 19, 2007 at 6:49 AM  

Mary, how sweet! Thank you so much, I am honored. Thanks for making my day :) Blessings to you sweet friend~

Robin September 19, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

You sure made ME smile when I read your post! Thank you so much - you are a sweetie!

Alycia September 20, 2007 at 7:30 AM  

Thank you Mary so much!! You are so sweet and made ME smile this evening as this really brightened my evening! I will pass it on in teh next day or so!! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP