Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, September 20, 2007

And now to him who can keep you on your feet,
standing tall in his bright presence, fresh and celebrating
—to our one God, our only Savior, through Jesus Christ, our Master,
be glory, majesty, strength,
and rule before all time, and now, and to the end of all time. Yes.
Jude1:24-45

I'm so thankful that God can keep me on my feet, standing tall with Him and celebrating His Majesty!!

I'm so thankful that I've had a bit of time to work on my flower garden. My brother gave me some sheep poopy that had been dried to put on my garden. I know that I'm more of a "town girl", but my "country" sister in law said she was really surprised that I would spread this stuff on my garden. Hey, I was wearing gloves! :)

I'm so thankful that my daughter's wedding plans are coming along nicely. We met with the caterer the other night and the groom's mom is going to use her for the rehearsal dinner also. It's nice to be able to trust the people you hire. This gal has a spirit of excellence on her and we don't have to be concerned at all. Besides, her food is amazingly fabulous! She could make grasshoppers taste good!

I'm so thankful for the weather. It is so amazingly beautiful, I just want to dance and jump around in the grass like a little girl. But since I don't want my neighbors to wonder, I'll dance in the presence of Jesus in my house! Jesus wants us to come to Him as a child right?

I'm so thankful for Kelly at Three Hearts for Home that gave me the You Make Me Smile Award this week. It made ME smile! :)

Go over to Iris's place and be hugely blessed with more thankful hearts.

Blessings on your day!

9 comments:

Denise September 20, 2007 at 7:01 AM  

I always enjoy your thankful thursday list, be blessed.

Alycia September 20, 2007 at 7:29 AM  

What a wonderful list Mary! You go and dance your heart away for the Lord ~ I love that! Blessings to you!!

javamamma September 20, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Glad to hear the wedding plans are coming along nicely!

Good for you, city girl, for spreading sheep poo. Our garden did fabulous last year with chicken poo - this year, it did horrible without it. Poo is good.

Oh, thanks for the smile award. I'm not really sure how to post those and I certainly couldn't come up with 10 blogs to pass that on too - I don't have that many friends. Anyway, thanks - you make me smile too!

Mary September 20, 2007 at 12:25 PM  

You maka mea smila all the time!!!
Your husband, Michael

SharonB September 20, 2007 at 2:12 PM  

Great list! makes me want to dance too! Blessings

Robin September 20, 2007 at 3:35 PM  

Being thankful for sheep poopey LOL - now that's what I call thankful!

Lynn Donovan September 21, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

Hi Mary,

Neat list. and I am with you with giving thanks for the beautiful weather. God's blessings!

http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

eph2810 September 22, 2007 at 1:35 AM  

Dancing in the grass in the presence of the Lord sounds like something I would do...but we don't have much grass :)...I wish I had a green thumb and I could grow my own flower garden.

How awesome that you have found a great caterer for the wedding...you made me smile with the statement "she could even make grasshoppers taste good".

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

eph2810 September 22, 2007 at 1:36 AM  

PS: I just saw the sweet comment your beloved left you - too cute :) And I have to agree with him -- you make me smile all the time too.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP