Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, September 13, 2007



The heavens are telling the glory of God
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

Psalm 19:1


I'm so thankful for the absolutely gorgeous weather! We're coming into fall - one of my favorite times of year...I love to sit on the deck, with a cup of coffee of course, and be in awe at the wonders of God.

I'm so thankful that I got to play with my granddaughter last week. She wanted to bake cookies because she saw that I had a little girl apron for her to wear. I didn't have stuff for cookies, so we made angel food cupcakes. We had so much fun! Ya know those angel food cupcakes are as light as marshmallows!

I'm so thankful that we have our friend Matthew, who operates in a prophetic gifting, staying at our house for awhile. We love to spend time with him and he's so encouraging to us.

I'm so thankful that our kids invited Matthew to come and share with them and some of their friends. He went for supper and ministered to them from the Word and in prayer. They had a blast. I love the generations that come together in the faith!

I'm so thankful that God is so amazing when we let Him do what He wants to do in our lives. Why do we sometimes question His plan and His goodness?

For more thankful hearts, pop on over to Iris' place.

Blessings on your day!

14 comments:

Denise September 13, 2007 at 6:47 AM  

I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.

Sharon September 13, 2007 at 8:16 AM  

I think I would enjoy coming for a visit at this time. Your visitor sounds like so much fun and that you are experiencing Fall actually brings up a few jealousy issues. :)
Thank you for your list.

ChupieandJ'smama September 13, 2007 at 4:20 PM  

A wonderful thankful list! The angel food cupcakes sound delish. Have a blessed week ahead :)

javamamma September 13, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

love those angel food cupcakes...with whip cream and strawberries!

maiylah September 13, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

I know fall would be one of my favorite times of the year, too ... if I do get to experience it. :)
Wonderful list! Blessings always ...

maiylah's snippets

Vicki September 13, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

Enjoyed visiting your blog just now...rejoicing in God's goodness to all of us.

Tarrah September 13, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

How fun for you to bake with your grandaughter, My 3 year old and I bake together alot and it is so much fun to see them get messy in flour & dough :) Kids are such a blessing.

Crystal September 13, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

Thanks for sharing your thankful list!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings

Linda September 13, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

A sweet list. Those little granddaughters just make life wonderful.

jho September 14, 2007 at 12:00 AM  

what a sweet list, blessings to you and to your family, thank you for stopping by....:-)

Jho September 14, 2007 at 12:17 AM  

nice to read others thankful list, thanks for sharing and for visiting mg other site..blessings! :-)

Robin September 14, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

I'm thankful for fall too - it's the best time of the year for sure!
Blessings on you.

ZAM September 15, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

There really are lots to be thankful for everyday. And if we let God do what he wants to do in our lives, evrything will work perfectly. BTW, your angel cupcakes sounds yum, yum...Thanks for the visit.

Wandering September 15, 2007 at 9:36 PM  

Wonderful list! I love cooking/baking and it must be such a joy to share your knowledge with your granddaughter Thanks for stopping by my list!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP