Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm so thankful that this is the day the Lord has made and I choose to rejoice in it an be glad...and happy....and blessed...and filled with wonder and great joy because God is bigger than my circumstances!

I'm so thankful that you haven't forgotten me even though my last post was 2 weeks ago. Thanks for coming back. I've really missed being online. Crazy busy around here! HA!

I'm so thankful that we had an incredible vacation in Minnesota. We've gone to the same lake for 12 years now. It's more than beautiful!

I'm so thankful that my hubby has so much fun on the water. This is him on the lake. He's smiling! His goal is to lay as low as he can and get a high spray. He's amazing to watch. And he's taught all our kids and their friends how to ski. Pretty cool.
I'm so thankful that our kids love to water ski and wake board and tube on the lake. All the family was together except my daughter's husband. This Nana got to play and play with my darling granddaughter who's 3 and her little brother who is 2 months old already!!

I'm so thankful that even though my garden has been just about cooked in the heat, there are still some gems that fill my heart with joy. It's totally by the grace of God, cause there's been alot of neglect on my part. This is a picture of hosta blooms that smell like sweet honey.

I'm so thankful for dear sweet Iris that hosts Thankful Thursday every week. Click here for more thankful hearts.

Blessings!

14 comments:

maiylah August 15, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

I'm thankful, too, that we always have the chance to go to our favorite summer destination. :)
... and that I also get the chance to shoot some of my sister's flowers. :)
Lovely shots you took!

Blessings ...

maiylah's snippets

ZAM August 15, 2007 at 11:34 PM  

It's great to hear about your vacation and that everyone is enjoying it. GOD bless

javamamma August 16, 2007 at 6:32 AM  

glad to have you back today!

ellen b. August 16, 2007 at 8:46 AM  

That is some amazing spray! Beautiful. That's wonderful that you had such a nice family time on the water and that you got to love on your grand babies! Blessings...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Angie August 16, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

Glad to have you back! Glad you had a great time with family---especially little family!
Great pictures---we missed you!

Susanne August 16, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

Amen Sister!!
Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us today...and thanks for stopping by to dance with me!!

eph2810 August 16, 2007 at 8:05 PM  

Oh - how neat that your hubby does waterski. One of these days I will try it - it looks so much fun.

I am glad that you had a great time on vacation and had the chance to play with your children. Do you have a cabin at the lake? Or do you rent a home there. You know, that would be a place where I would love to hang out.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours...

Susan August 16, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

Awesome......I was a water skier in my younger days...It was so much fun.

Thanks for the comment on my blog.........I am really enjoying all the new people I am meeting.

Nikki August 17, 2007 at 3:44 AM  

Amazing photos, especially your hubby skiing! Looks like he is having a blast!
= many blessings =

Melanie August 17, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

Sounds like a lot of fun on the water! Glad you were all able to enjoy your time.

Laurel Wreath August 17, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

Ok I am curious where in Minnesota did you visit? My family travels to Ely every summer =) Forget about you...NEVER =)) Have a great weekend.

Sharon August 17, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

Glad you had a great vacation.
We usually go to the same place every summer to.

ChupieandJ'smama August 17, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

I love that picture of your husband on the water! Very fun! I'm glad you had a great vacation and that you still have some blessings blooming in your garden. Thanks for sharing your greatful list :)

Mrs. Huse Clifton August 17, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

My husband tought me to water ski and we both LOVE IT! We used to live on the Puget Sound and went skiing almost every summer day. Now living in Anish country there is no close water. Your kids are lucky to learn I bet they will be amazing skiiers.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP