Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hello dear ones. This is my favorite day! It's so encouraging to put my heart in a place of being grateful and also to check out everyone's thankful heart at Iris's place. Go there and fill your own heart!

I will sing of the lovingkindness of the Lord forever;
To all generations I will make known
Thy faithfulness with my mouth. Psalm 89:1
I'm thankful.....my heart is just so full!

I'm so thankful that when I cry out to God for more of Him, that He hears my cry and fills me to overflowing. But ya know, it's like the manna in the wilderness, it's only good for one day. So I need to go to Him daily and keep on pressing for more.

I'm so thankful that my daughter's "dream" wedding dress was on sale! And it is beautiful!

I'm so thankful that I got to spend some time with my granddaughter and my new grandson on Monday. It's so fun to see big sister love on her little brother. My grandson is now 6 weeks old and has chipmunk cheeks! He's eating and sleeping good. And he's a cuddle bug!

I'm so thankful that my hubby and I had an awesome time in Sydney, Australia. I know I said that last week. But we are still pinching ourselves..."Did we really do that??" Check out the video clip on the Hillsong conference in the post below.

I'm so thankful for my bloggy friends. I wish I could sit down on a wonderful porch, with a great cup of coffee, looking into a beautiful garden, and visit with each of you! :)

May God fill you up to overflowing!

Blessings on your day!




25 comments:

Laurel Wreath July 26, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

Oh I love the manna analogy, so true, so true!!

Congrats on getting the dress, that is the first big hurdle you are over. Yea!!!

Have a great day.

Crystal July 26, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

What a great list of thankfuls...I loved that hillsong video....I want to go...hopefully next year it looks like such a great time....thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings

ellen b. July 26, 2007 at 9:21 AM  

Sweet! You got to go to a Hillsong conference. What a blessing that must have been!
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Terri @ In His Hands July 26, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

Oh, that's fantastic news about the wedding dress!

So glad you're still beaming over your Australian trip--it must have been amazing!

Thanks for sharing your heart!

Blessings~

Caleb July 26, 2007 at 9:57 AM  

I'm thankful for the tator tot casserole you sent home!!! Woooo!!! Thanks mom :)

Mary July 26, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

You're very welcome big guy! Love you bunches! Mom :)

Lisa July 26, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

What a sweet list! How wonderful to have found your daughter's dress on sale.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend! :D

Lynnae July 26, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

What a great list! I love the manna analogy, too! I'm going to remember that!

Christina July 26, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

Loved reading through your list. Oooooh it is SO neat that we have the same picture on our blogs!!!!! :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog today. :-)

SharonB July 26, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

great list-thank you for sharing it! What a wonderful blessing that God provided the "perfect" wedding dress!

Robin July 26, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

I love your manna idea. And you are so right - every day - every day - we need to go get more every day! Thanks for reminding me of that!

I just married off two daughters - I feel your joy - and your $$pain!

Lyndy July 26, 2007 at 3:00 PM  

Wonderful list to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings, Lyndy

Linda July 26, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

Sounds like a wonderful week. God is so very good. We are blessed.

Denise July 26, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

I am always blessed by your thankful list, thank you.

By the grace of God ... July 26, 2007 at 6:42 PM  

What a great list -- thanks for sharing just a pinch of what the Lord has done for you! Blessings!

Hopeful Spirit July 27, 2007 at 2:12 AM  

Wow, a lot of great things are happening for you. Wonderful!

It's a FLIP-FLOP World July 27, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my Thankful Thursday...I love it when new visitors stop by and of course leave a nice comment like you did...How sweet. You have a nice blog too...God is so Good!

Sandy

A Bond Servant July 27, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

"But ya know, it's like the manna in the wilderness, it's only good for one day. So I need to go to Him daily and keep on pressing for more."
That is well put and so real, we need to have a fresh batch daily.

love ya
Philip

If your hubby was to be on the porch, should we bring some hot water.

Mary July 27, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

Hey Phil...you bring the hot water to our porch and you can hang out as long as you want!! Blessings.

Debbie July 27, 2007 at 8:57 AM  

What a great list of thankfuls. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Blessings to you today.

Melanie July 27, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

What a beautiful list of things to be thankful for! Great that you were able to find your daughter's dream wedding dress on sale! They are just so expensive!!

eph2810 July 27, 2007 at 3:00 PM  

Oh, Mary, I am so thrilled that your hubby and you had such a great time in Australia. I will check out your post about your visit over the weekend :)...

I am glad that you are having time with your grandchildren.

Cool that your daughter's wedding dress was on sale :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Sharon July 27, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

I enjoyed your list. So true about going to God each and every day to be fed and watered, so we don't dry up and die.

Have a blessed weekend!

Changed by His Love July 28, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

A dream wedding dress on sale - praise the Lord! That's awesome. Still pinching yourself from Australia, huh? Hee hee...we are all wanting to go next year! :)

Kathleen Marie July 30, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

Love the scripture and the analogy. Loved the video and the Hillsong songs. Some of my favorites. God Bless!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP