Related Posts with Thumbnails

Life Changing!

>> Friday, July 27, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah coffee time is life changing! Wouldn't you agree? Actually, while I was having a bit a coffee this morning, my mind took me on a whirlwind as I was thinking through my day. I have a bit of trouble when I start thinking about 87 different things at the same time!

I wanted to share this video clip with you. It's an amazing outreach opportunity for you or for your kids or whoever would like a life changing experience in the Kingdom of God.

I've been a part of this 3 times....so far! We've taken a team from our church every year for the past 8 years. This opportunity expands our hearts for the nations. We just can't get enough!!

Click on the video and see what God does in your heart.



Need more information? Click here.
Also, click on the menu on the bottom right of the video, push play and you can see some other aspects of ministry and training available through YWAM Hong Kong.

Have an awesome day as you serve Him with your whole heart!


Blessings!

2 comments:

Angie July 27, 2007 at 11:58 AM  

What a neat ministry! The video is inspiring! All church youth groups need to view this! I am passing this on to our missions director!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Kimmie August 15, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

Cool ministry...Hong Kong..3X- may God be glorified and may those who need to hear the gospel be the next ones to be touched by the very hand of God.

blessings;
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
*we have a # for our latest adoption-come see!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP