Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wow! What a huge blessing to be a part of Thankful Thursday!

O give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His Name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples! Psalm 105:1
I'm so thankful that even though I haven't been able to post much here the past 3 weeks,
that my bloggy friends still love me. :) It's been wild and crazy around here!

I'm so thankful that we had our granddaughter and new grandson here for a couple days (with their mommy and daddy too) over the weekend. It's so precious to see big sister cover her little brother in kisses and pat his little hand.

I'm so thankful that my hubby and I are celebrating our 30 year wedding anniversary a bit early. Our anniversary is in November. But we have an opportunity to go to a Pastor/leader conference in Sydney, Australia. So we are on our way. We look forward to time together! Just think....no phones, no interruptions, no responsibilities around here, just me and my babe! That's a real woowhoo!

I'm so thankful that we will gain more riches in Christ. That we will gain new friendships and have divine appointments. And that we will bring back riches to our own faithful body of believers.
Sydney, here we come!

For more incredible thankful hearts, go to
Iris's place.

Blessings!!

13 comments:

Denise June 28, 2007 at 6:45 AM  

Wow, you truly do have alot to be thankful for dear, bless you.

Kim June 28, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Cool Sydney just you and the one you love that's a great thing to be thankful for.

Changed by His Love June 28, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

That's awesome about Sydney!!! How incredible. So glad you had some fun time with your grandbabies and please let us know about Sydney!

javamamma June 28, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

Enjoy your time with Pastor Bobbie, you lucky-duck! When you guys get back, we seriously need to do lunch!

NspiredByFaith June 28, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Great list! I hope you guys have a fabulous time in Sydney!

Deedra

Linda June 28, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary. Have a terrific time!!

HeartofWisdom June 28, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

I had my grandchildren at my house this week-- what a blessing!

We should all remember how blessed we are. .

Please think about joining us for Fruit in the Spirit Friday tomorrow. Each Friday morning there will be a FOSF post and My Linky.

Rodney Olsen June 28, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

Sydney? The best part of Australia's on the other side of the country. :)

eph2810 June 29, 2007 at 1:59 AM  

I am sure you are already gone...I am so happy that you and your hubby have the opportunity to make this trip :) What a blessings indeed! I love the no phone, no interruptions part especially :). We sometimes get so busy with life that we don't seem to have enough time with each other.

Have a safe and blessed trip -- looking forward getting some stories when you return.

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

TrainingHearts July 3, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

Enjoy your time in Sydney!

Jenileigh July 6, 2007 at 1:22 AM  

Great list of things to be thankful for. Have a great time! May God continue to Bless You so greatly!

IRENE July 10, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

Hello Mary,
I have first seen your header at Bluebird and I was so moved. then you stopped by, and I am grateful you did. I have tagged you for a meme I think you will love.
Have a safe, enjoyable and enriching trip.

forgetfulone July 17, 2007 at 3:32 AM  

Congratulations on your 30th coming up in a few months. This post was written on my twins' 11th birthday, and it was a blessing to me.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP