Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here we are again. Where does the week go?

Thankful Thursday has been such a blessing to me. God has used it to continually check my heart. And that's a good thing! :)


We've been running hard recently, so after being gone all day yesterday, driving to 2 big cities, battling rain, having meetings with a caterer and my mentor, driving back home and going out to a camp to pray for the counselors and staff and then plopping into bed at 1:30 a.m., I didn't think I'd be able to post here. But I just couldn't pass up Thankful Thursday. :)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

I'm so thankful for new life! This is our new grandson, Samuel. Mommy and baby are doing great! Big sister is so cute with him. She held him and prayed for him. Of course there were lots of tears of blessing. We give God all the glory for His goodness and mercy!


Thank you for rejoicing with me! For more hearts filled with Thanks, head over to Iris's place.

Blessings on your day!

12 comments:

Denise June 14, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

What a precious blessing your dear grandson is.

Robin June 14, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

I can only imagine what a blessing it must be to hold a grandchild. Congratulations and thanks for checking in to share your happy heart today!

Crystal June 14, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson......Blessings on you Thursday!

javamamma June 14, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

What a beautiful little guy!

Heather June 14, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

What a beautiful baby! There is nothing better then a new baby.

Amy June 14, 2007 at 7:40 PM  

awww what an absolute blessing! Such a sweetie :-)

Lynn Donovan June 14, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

Mary,

Once again I must say how beautiful and peaceful it is to visit your place.

The baby is a great blessing. Thank you for sharing with me.
He never gives up on me and my pitiful efforts to serve Him.

Linda June 14, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

Oh Mary, he is just too sweet. God is so good. Congratulations and blessings to all of you.

OPM June 14, 2007 at 11:57 PM  

To quote your husband... "that twitterpates my soul!"

IRENE June 15, 2007 at 6:12 AM  

A precious gift from God and a wonderful reason to be thankful!Congratulations and best wishes to your family.

eph2810 June 17, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

Oh.my.goodness, Mary - your new grandson is just precious. How wonderful that his big sister already is praying for him.
Wow - that was a long day you had - 1:30am...I thought I was a night-owl :)

Thank you so much for still sharing your blessings with us this past week, despite the lack of sleep.

Blessings to you and yours.

Karen June 21, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

Little Samuel is sooo precious!! You are so very blessed! Thank you for you sweet comments on my blog!

Blessings to you and yours~
Karen

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP