Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Picture #2

>> Friday, June 15, 2007


This is the 2nd post about the pictures in my new blog design.
Just in case you were curious. :)

The picture in the middle of the woman reaching to the heavenlies – That’s me...that's who I am... reaching higher for the things of God. I am passionate about my relationship with Jesus. And I worship Him wildly...giving Him my all. I want everything that He has for me.

I had a picture in my heart one time about an incredibly huge room in heaven. The room was filled with beautifully wrapped gifts of all different sizes. They were stacked to the ceiling. I asked the Lord to explain about these gifts. He spoke to my heart, “These are gifts that My Bride didn’t want or they didn’t ask for them.” Can you imagine a woman getting married and all the beautiful wedding gifts that were given to her as a bride and her husband, and she left them at the church and didn’t open them?? Doesn't that seem ludicrous??

Since I had that picture, I have become very greedy for the things that God has for me. I don’t want to miss out. So I reach higher and press in harder to know Him more.

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back. Phil. 3:12-14 The Message.
I am on my way...reaching out for Christ....I'm off and running.....I'm not turning back!

How about you??

Blessings as you reach higher for more of Him.






4 comments:

javamamma June 15, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Is that The Message version in the green box? I LOVE it! (and think I quoted it at a women's night once)

Mary June 15, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

Yup, that the Message Bible. I spose I should write that there. Miss you guys. Love you.

Myrna June 16, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Your design is lovely. I am currently working with Susie for a design. I saw it for the first time yesterday. Can't wait to get it up! She does beautiful work!

eph2810 June 17, 2007 at 3:20 PM  

I am totally with you on this one, Mary. I don't want to miss anything my Lord is willing to give me.
What a beautiful picture you have painted with the gifts in a big room in heaven :)

Thank you so much for blessings my socks off this Sunday afternoon.

In His love....<>< Iris

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP