Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time and Eternity

>> Friday, May 4, 2007

This is an interesting bit of possibly useless information. Maybe it would come in handy if you are playing a trivial game where you need to know all kinds of useless information.

Or maybe it will stir something in your heart for eternity.


At 'three' minutes and 'four' seconds after 2 A.M.
on the 6th of May this year,
the time and date will be
02:03:04, 05/06/07.
This will never happen again in our lifetime!


This could turn into a wonderful teaching on time and the value of time and how we use our time right now for eternal purposes.

But to be faithful with the time that God has given to me today, I need to get some other things completed in my day. Of course that includes coffee with my brother!

So I leave you with this.... may God give us a new awareness of the value of time and that we would be faithful to His calling on our lives in the use of the time that He gives to each one of us.

Blessings on your weekend.

8 comments:

Denise May 4, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

Great post, enjoy your time this weekend.

Lynn Donovan May 4, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Neat.... I thought this was so cool, I had to send it to my husband. Found you through CWO. Love to you, Lynn

Find me at Spiritually Unequal Marriage: http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

Betty Jane Buckshot May 5, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

I like how you saw a lesson in this information. I work in an accounting firm and my co-workers loved this but my friends outside of work were very confused at the significance...made me laugh.

Have a beautiful weekend!

kissesfromheaven May 5, 2007 at 6:44 AM  

That is too funny! Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings on your weekend.

eph2810 May 5, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

I really needed to read it this morning. I have to make some time for things in my life. I think I will start today.

Blessings on your weekend and always.

Krista May 7, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

That was really neat. Thanks for that post. Have a wonderful week.

Grafted Branch May 9, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

And again at 3:04 and 5 seconds in the a.m. on June 7th of next year.

And again at 4:05 and 6 seconds in the a.m. on July 8th of 2009.

And so on and so on. :)

But I get your bigger point. I think I'm not redeeming this moment very well! 11:03 5/9/2007 lost forever. Ugh.

Surfed through from Christian Blogosphere blogroll...

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP