Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, May 9, 2007


What a beautiful thing, God, to give thanks,
to sing an anthem to you, the High God!
To announce your love each daybreak,
sing your faithful presence all through the night,
Accompanied by dulcimer and harp,
the full-bodied music of strings.
Psalm 92:1-3 (the Message)

Can you believe it? It's Thankful Thursday again!

I'm so very thankful that the sun is finally shining on a consistent basis. It's time for me to play in the dirt in my flower garden. And that makes this girl smile!

I'm thankful that we had an incredible Sunday service. Worship was amazing. We had a special speaker who brought his spiritual mom which happens to be my mentor. They also brought with them, a couple that ministers in Africa. And my brother from Asia was there also. We call them "big guns". They are mighty in the Kingdom of God. We were so blessed to have them all together in one spot!

I'm thankful that I have a mentor that pours her life into me. I spent time with her yesterday in the city.

I'm thankful that I had a huge opportunity to encourage a friend and pray with her yesterday. We spent 3 hours on the phone on my way to the city. It was such a privilege to be used by God to bless her. What did we do before cell phones??

I'm thankful that even when we mess up, there is always forgiveness from a merciful God that loves us so much. And I need that...a lot!

I'm thankful that this Nana was able to play all day with my granddaughter on Monday. We laughed and giggled and played very hard. We were both quite worn out at the end of the day.

I'm thankful that even in the midst of a very hectic life the past couple weeks, that God has given us sweet rest in the night , bringing new strength and refreshment.

I'm thankful for my mom and the legacy that she has given to me.

What are you thankful for?

For more Thankful Thursday joys, head on over to Sting My Heart.

Blessings on your day.

12 comments:

smarshmallow May 10, 2007 at 7:47 AM  

What a beautiful post! Your blog is inspirational and beautiful. You have so many wonderful things to say. Thank you for sharing your thankfuls list with everyone!

Love in Christ,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Pearls of Wisdom May 10, 2007 at 8:19 AM  

What a beautiful post! Thanks for sharing. I am so glad you have a mentor and were able to spend time with her, what a blessing. I am thankful for the sun too:) and will spend time in the garden. I love your blog it has touched my heart congratulations on blog of the month!

In his endless love,
Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

Serving Him May 10, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Reading your list helped me to think of so many more things that I am thankful for...Having a mentor is definately something to be thankful for.

Kathleen Marie May 10, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

I am so with you on the thankful for sunshine! You have a fabulous post here!

Deena May 10, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

I'm thankful for my mom's legacy for me and for my children as well...thanks for sharing!

javamamma May 10, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

I'm thankful for friends and food. Do we get to do lunch while your brother is here? Please..... :o)

Denise May 10, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

I really enjoyed your thankful list, bless you always.

Melissa Lea May 10, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Thanks for sharing your list! It's great! Have a great weekend!

Cindy May 11, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a encouraging comment! God is so awesome in answering our prayers!

Love Bears All Things May 11, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

Loved your list. Thanks for stoping by.
Mama Bear

Love Bears All Things May 11, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

Me again. You know when I read a blog and can't figure out where that person lives, it bugs me.
Mama Bear

marlise May 11, 2007 at 9:45 AM  

I enjoyed your list. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP