Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, May 3, 2007

These things I have written to you
who believe in the Name of the Son of God,
in order that you may know that you have eternal life.
1 John 5:13

It's Thankful Thursday and my heart goes "Yeah!" Being a part of this has caused me to grow in my focus of being more grateful and love God even more! He is amazing!!

~ I'm thankful that I can know that I have eternal life through God's Son, Jesus Christ.

~I'm thankful that my brother came home yesterday from Southeast Asia. And we had safe travels to pick him up at the airport. We will have lots of sweet fellowship, and lots of great coffee. Coffee and fellowship....it's a God-thing!

~ I'm thankful that my brother will get to spend precious time with my parents, who are elderly. Mom and dad waited up for him last night, even though it was quite late when we got home. They were so excited to see him!

~I'm thankful that Spring has sprung! The days are becoming more consistently beautiful. I just want to stand outside and slowly breathe in that fresh spring air.

~I'm thankful that my honey hubby brought me a gorgeous rose on Monday, and it's still beautiful!

~I'm thankful that I get to go to my daughter's today and help her plant flowers. And my granddaughter and I will\share lots and lots of giggles.

~I'm thankful that my little blog was chosen as Blog of the Month with Christian Women Online. I'm humbled indeed. That truly makes my heart smile.

~I'm thankful that God's Word is living and active in my life. He fills my heart with singing and in His presence is truly the fullness of joy.

~I'm thankful for my bloggyland friends. Blogging has been an amazing experience for me, and I am very very blessed.

For more Thankful Thursday joys, click here.

Huge blessings on your day.





12 comments:

javamamma May 3, 2007 at 8:11 AM  

I'm thankful for those who walk ahead of me in the journey of life and leave footprints deep enough for me to lock into.

Enjoy your little granddaughter!

AdoptedAsHisOwn May 3, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

I'm thankful for God's perfect plan for my life and that He has so much Mercy and Grace for me!! And of course for my family!!
Loved your post

Deena May 3, 2007 at 10:13 AM  

So glad your brother is able to visit with all of you...was he on mission?

Thanks for sharing this week!

Lauren S. May 3, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

What a great list! I am so glad your brother made it safely home. I am sure it will be such a blessing to have him around.

The Preacher's Wife May 3, 2007 at 10:39 AM  

what a wonderful list..no doubt a heartfelt reunion between your brother and parents..i think it is precious you are going to help your daughter plant...not something my mom would do EVER! :))

Have a wonderful day!

Denise May 3, 2007 at 1:42 PM  

Such a sweet list, bless you.

Nise' May 3, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

Congratulations on Blog of the Month! So glad your brother made it home safely and you all will have time to spend together! Thanks for sharing.

Love Bears All Things May 3, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

Blessings on your family. I know how happy you all are to have your brother home safe. You didn't say if he was military. My son served in Iraq and when he came home for his two weeks of R&R, we were so happy to see him. But nothing could compare to the homecoming after his tour was up.
Just imagine what our homecoming in heaven will be like. It brings tears to my eyes, just thinking about it.
Blessings, Mama Bear

eph2810 May 3, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

Congratulations girl on the CWO Blog of the Month -- well deserved. I always smile when I come on over there :)...I know that you have blessed me many times.

How cool that your hubby got you a rose -- roses are my favorite :)

Thank you so much for sharing your blessings with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

eph2810 May 3, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

PS: Awesome that you are having a wonderful time with your brother. Will he stay for a while?

Crystal May 3, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Great list of thankfuls...and congratulations on blog of the month...that is so cool!
Thanks for blessings me by stopping by my blog.

Monkey Giggles May 3, 2007 at 8:50 PM  

What a great Grandma you must be. Thank you sooooo much for sharing your heart.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP