Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shazam!!

>> Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Do you remember the old Andy Griffith show? If you're not old enough to remember, surely you have seen the reruns!

Anyway...on that show was a gas station attendant by the name of Goober. It was played by Jim Nabors I'm pretty sure. Goober was quite the goober, but he had these wonderful sayings that he said at the perfect time. One of my favorite was "Shazam!". The other favorite was "surprise, surprise, surprise!" Now aren't you glad that you know this tidbit of information?

Actually the reason why I say all that, is because my humble little blog has been chosen by Christian Women Online as the Blog of the Month. And to that I say Shazam! AND Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! I am very honored, especially since I'm a newby in bloggyland.

So to all the sisters at CWO, I say with a very grateful heart, thank you so much. I just want God to use me to make a difference in my little corner of the world. But I'm finding that the world is much bigger than my little corner. That seemed to be a shocker to me. Sometimes it takes awhile for the the reality to set in.

If you aren't familiar with CWO, please check them out. I have been so encouraged as I take in the articles and the blogs of these fabulous godly women. We have some marvelous sisters in Christ around the world. And I'm meeting them and hearing their hearts online. How cool is that??

Blessings!

11 comments:

Denise May 1, 2007 at 11:42 PM  

You truly deserve this award sweet one, bless you.

Kiwigirl May 2, 2007 at 4:35 AM  

Congratulations dear sister, well done!

kissesfromheaven May 2, 2007 at 6:38 AM  

I used to say that "I am married to the best chick this side of the Mississippi!", but now I must expand the borders to "I am married to the best chick on the planet!"
You go girl! I am so thankful that I married you. I love you.

javamamma May 2, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

Congrats, lady! Your posts are definitely worthy of this one. You're awesome!

Rachelle May 2, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

Congratulations! Your blog is truly uplifting.

~Blessings, Rachelle

Krista May 2, 2007 at 4:10 PM  

I have only just found you, but I can see why you were voted. I love your blog and you deserve it! Oh and I love Goober--he is my favorite on that show! I am young still, but I can remember as a kid with my grandparents watching that show all of the time--and my husband cant get enough!

kissesfromheaven May 3, 2007 at 8:08 AM  

Thanks for all the blessings dear bloggy friends. You guys are awesome!

smarshmallow May 4, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Congratulations!! I can see that it is WELL deserved!!! Keep up the wonderful posting and uplifting that you do!

Love,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Sue May 5, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Congratulations! Good job!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP