Related Posts with Thumbnails

Looky Looky!!

>> Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm jumpin' for joy!! Or as my Swedish grandmother would say, "I'm yumpin' for yoy"!! I'm a bit excited!!

Susie at Bluebird Blogs has created a new face for my blog. I decided that since I have fallen in love with blogging and all my new bloggyland friends, I wanted something that was a little more "me". Susie is an amazingly awesome young woman. She's very creative and wonderful to work with. So thank you again Susie for your creative eye.

So my advice....Jump on over to Susie's and check her out!

Blessings!

12 comments:

Denise May 29, 2007 at 8:12 PM  

I love the new look, awesome my friend.

Linda May 29, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

It is absolutley gorgeous!! You are so right about Susie. She did my blog as well.

Lauren@BaseballsandBows May 29, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

It's beautiful! Susie is wonderful!

Mary May 29, 2007 at 8:46 PM  

Thanks you guys. I feel like I have a brand new dress. HA! Susie is wonderful. She's so creative and put up with all my questions. :)

javamamma May 29, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

wowsers, friend! what a fab new look!

Liza's Eyeview May 30, 2007 at 4:10 AM  

Looks beautiful! I especially like the photo in the middle (the worshipping silhouette

Sue May 30, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

I love the new look!!!

Alycia May 30, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Such a beautiful new design! I love the colors and pictures in your header. Have a wonderful day!

Sandy May 30, 2007 at 2:22 PM  

I love it!
I haven't forgotten your email either, Mary, just been swamped :)
Sandy
For Reluctant Entertainers

Christy May 30, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

It's beautiful! I love it :)

Christine May 31, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

Wow, it's beautiful! Isn't it fun to have something brand-spankin' new to gaze at??

DALE June 3, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

Susie has made yet another beautiful design. I especially love the picture on the right - oh my goodness, does that stir poetry in my spirit!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP