Related Posts with Thumbnails

What happened to God??

>> Saturday, April 21, 2007

This video, The Day They Kicked God out of the Schools, was produced by the American Family Association. Interesting, in light of the recent tragedy at Virginia Tech.



If My people who are called by My name,
humble themselves and pray,
and seek My face
and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven,
will forgive their sin,
and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


That says it all.....Does this touch your heart? And does it touch your heart enough to do something about it?

Blessings.

5 comments:

Lyd April 21, 2007 at 10:27 AM  

Wow.
I don't have anything else to say.
Wow.

Sharon April 21, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Hmmmm-the truth hurts. Wonder why we don't stand?

kissesfromheaven April 22, 2007 at 5:54 AM  

Mary,
Your heart is awesome. You are simply a beautiful gift to mankind and the Kingdom of God. Keep up the good work.
I love you.
Your husband, Michael

Kim April 23, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

This is good...I heard it on AFR last week. It is so sad what our country has done or allowed and said it was okay-just fine. So sad!

Thanks for posting this!

Kim

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP