Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Wednesday, April 25, 2007



Rejoice always! Pray without ceasing;
in everything give thanks for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thess. 5:16-18


I love Thankful Thursdays! It's such a good thing to focus on a grateful heart.

I'm thankful for my time yesterday with my "wild for Jesus" mentor. We had a blast in the Holy presence of God.

I'm thankful for the blessing of rain this week. Everything is becoming so green.

I'm thankful for the Word of God that fills my heart with joy.

I'm thankful that God loves me and I feel like a giddy bride in His presence.

I'm thankful for my honey hubby that loves me with an "ooey gooey" love. He is my big kiss from heaven!

Have a fabulous Thursday! May you be filled with great joy in His presence!

For more Thankful Thursdays head on over to Sting My Heart.

Blessings!

5 comments:

Denise April 26, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

Beautiful list, bless you.

Nise' April 26, 2007 at 5:34 PM  

I agree with you! TT helps to focus and be thankful for everything. I love it that you have a "wild for Jesus" mentor!

Grandparents Corner April 26, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

Your thankful list is so fun and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed upcoming weekend.

eph2810 April 26, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

Your post made me smile, thank you Mary :)

So, you have a 'wild for Jesus' mentor. I have never heard of it. Is it a study? Cool, that you have a mentor like that.

Being in God's presence is so comforting. I always relax big time when I am with Him.

Isn't it great to have a hubby that loves you with all his heart, body and soul? I love it when my hubby looks deep into my eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Blessings to your Friday and always.

Jen and family April 27, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

thanks for visiting my blog

pleased you had a good time yesterday

Ive gotten into the Word more this year too. Its awesome. I feel very blessed

God is wonderful :)

bless your hubby

Have an awesome weekend
jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP