Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pay It Forward

>> Thursday, April 12, 2007





I've been tagged! And very honored indeed. Thanks to Rachelle over at Three Knights and a Princess. She's given me the Thinking Blogger Award.


The idea of this award is to "pay it forward" --
If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
Link to the original post, so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’.

Here are my 5 choices for blogs that make me think...
...about faith, about attitudes, about life and challenges, about boldness in sharing my faith, about being a woman of God....

A Familiar Path
Sting My Heart
Titus2Talk
Holy Experience
LifeSong

So blessings on you dear ones. Now pay it forward to your 5 choices of thinking blogs.
Blessings.


7 comments:

Kim April 13, 2007 at 7:58 AM  

Thank you so much for thinking of me! And putting me with the company of these other ladies! You've blessed and encouraged me today!

Kim

kissesfromheaven April 13, 2007 at 8:20 AM  

You are very welcome dear sister. I have been so blessed to get to know you through your blog. Thank you for sharing your life with me.

Blessings.

eph2810 April 13, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Thank you so much for awarding Sting my Heart with this award. I am truly humble to know that God uses my blog to make you think :)....

Blessings to you and yours.

kissesfromheaven April 13, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

You are very welcome dear. Your blog name is very appropriate for me. Sometimes your words just Sting Me... It's the death to self thing. :)

Blessings.

chickadee April 13, 2007 at 2:06 PM  

wow. thanks! i'm glad i make someone think that i think!

Darlene April 13, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Wow, you like the same blogs I like :) What an awesome list of women!

Ann V.@HolyExperience April 16, 2007 at 6:43 AM  

Humbled indeed... we're only the dark of curving lines and archs, the frame around the glorious color of His light that streams in--the glory is all His...

Thank you, Mary...
All's grace,
Ann

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP