Related Posts with Thumbnails

Overcome with gratitude.....

>> Thursday, April 5, 2007


As I was driving down the road thinking about bringing order to my busy day, my jumbled thoughts turned to the 1st Good Friday and the significance of that day. I pondered how Jesus laid down His crown in heaven, to live with us here as a perfect man, yet He was God. He could have at any moment said "I've had enough of these people and I'm going back Home. But His everlasting love for us ... His desire to pay the price for our sins once and for all and restore our relationship with the Father so that we can not only live for eternity, but also, live life, really LIVE life to its fullest here on earth. Wow!

The chorus of the old hymn "Nothing But the Blood" stirred in my heart.....and I was moved to tears over the sacrificial price that Jesus paid for me.


What can wash away my sin
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Phil. 2:8

He gave His all for me.....will I give my all to Him?

I surrender....

SUNDAY'S COMIN' ! Blessings.



1 comments:

javamamma April 5, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Beautiful thoughts, lady. Have an awesome weekend 'in remembrance of Him'!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP