Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thankful Thursday

>> Thursday, April 19, 2007


Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute,

if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise,
let your mind dwell on these things. Philippians 4:8

If we fill our thoughts with these things, then we won't have room in our heart for the negative stuff that steals our joy.
Things that I'm thankful for today which are "Kisses From Heaven" to me!

~I'm thankful that God my Father loves me no matter what! Even if I get "messy" in my attitudes. Even if I have a tantrum...not saying that I would, but if I did, I know that God would love me completely! :)

~I'm thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ. He knows me so well and He knows how to handle me and correct me with such love and grace. Yes, to some peoples' amazement, I do need correction!

~I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit that teaches me all things. My desire is to grow and learn and be teachable so that I can be a blessing and encouragement to others. He fills me up with His power, His raging fire that burns deep within my heart and a passion for the things of God that cannot be quenched. I don't want to be a "normal" Christian. What is "normal" anyway?

~I'm thankful for all the "Kisses From Heaven" that are constant in my life. God's Word that is spirit and life to me. My hubby that's my best friend and my biggest fan! My kids and their spouses that encourage me and challenge me to keep pressing on in being the godly woman that God can use for His glory. My granddaughter that is an incredible bundle of joy. She is a Kiss from the Father Himself!

~I'm so thankful for an amazingly awesome time in Nashville, TN at New Life Christian Center last weekend.

~I'm thankful for more "kisses"....my church that I love and all the saints that affect my life - the new friends that I've made through blogging are such an encouragement to me - the weather that is finally becoming more "spring-like" - the birds that sing a song just for me - the sunrise that Jesus paints just for me as a morning kiss on my cheek - I go could go on and on...

Learn more about Thankful Thursdays here
Check these Thankful posts here

There ya go!
Blessings!





6 comments:

javamamma April 19, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

And I'm thankful for food because today is detox day and I'm HUNGRY!

kissesfromheaven April 19, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

You are hilarious!! Forget the food, just give me some coffee!
Blessings.

eph2810 April 19, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Ha - I need correction every single day :)...I am so glad that the Lord is gracious with me and doesn't hold it against me--especially if I have a tantrum :)...

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

kissesfromheaven April 19, 2007 at 2:47 PM  

It's nice to know others have tantrums also. :)
Thank you for your continual encouragment.
Blessings.

Sharon April 19, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

I am glad you have a church you love. Sometimes I don't think I would make it without mine.

Sandy April 24, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

Great list of *thanksgivings*
I'm amazed of all the *kisses* we've received while in England. Amazing people here who love God!
Blessings!

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP