Related Posts with Thumbnails

A bit chilly here....

>> Friday, April 6, 2007


The weather here is absolutely freezing for this time of year.
In the midst of the Easter weekend,
I was needing some warm thoughts to go into my bones.
I'm getting the itch to roll in the dirt....
meaning I have an incurable passion for playing in my flower garden.
So here's a picture of a daylily called All Fired Up.
Isn't it gorgeous! Nice hot summer colors.
It has 6" blooms , it's 20" tall and it's a rebloomer to boot!
Of course it's not blooming yet.
I just had to find something that reminds me of a hot summer day.
Mmmmmm....a nice glass of raspberry tea....sitting on the deck....
gazing at the flowers that sing in my garden...
with a cool breeze washing across my face.
Okay, now I feel better!
Blessings.


2 comments:

Bonnie Lacy April 6, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

You're so awesome!

I am really using this 'locked in' time before the good weather starts. Getting some inside chores done and hopefully caught up!

And thanks for the Good Friday message. My Easter hasn't been too uplifting. I have been missing the message. I really think the enemy is trying to rob us of our crazy love and joy. So.... no way!

Love you, Bonnie

kissesfromheaven April 7, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

You mean I should get caught up with the inside chores?? HA!

We should celebrate Easter every day! Having a living relationship with the living God...that's a reason to celebrate! The enemy tries to distract us. But you are a mighty warrior, so use your sharpened sword against him.

Be wild and crazy for Jesus! Love you girl.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP