Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time Brings Change

>> Thursday, March 1, 2007

How do you start? Here I am, my first blog. So welcome to me! I've been grasping for help today from my friend in getting this blog up and rolling. Slowly but surely there will be some refining. Please bear with me. I'm totally a novice at best.

I used to think that email was not necessary. Now I am addicted to the quick communication that doesn't require alot of investment in time. When my friend told me a year ago that she was blogging, my first thought was one of great fear of cyber space. I just couldn't wrap my head around what blogging was all about. Now I'm taking this huge step of sharing my life for all to see. Isn't it funny how we seem to be set on certain ideas and opinions and as time goes on, those ideas soften or even fade away.

My husband is the "nugget man". He will ask people for a nugget that they got from hearing a sermon or just spending quiet time with Jesus. Maybe entwined in this blog, you will find a nugget that will encourage you or even make you smile and bring a special breath of fresh air to your day.

My brother gave me some great wisdom a few years ago. He said that everything in life is all about relationships. My m
ost important relationship is with Jesus Christ. He's the one that gave me real life in the first place. Then relationship with others around me. Have you noticed how we have lost the "front porch" time of visiting with our neighbors. Or "over the fence" chats when we work in the garden. We just get too busy. Our neighbor recently passed away. He was one of those guys you always wanted to chat with in the yard. I miss him. He made a mark on my life.

My daughter just sent me an email with ultrasound pictures of my grandbaby . Wow! Life is precious. Blessings.

5 comments:

javamamma March 1, 2007 at 10:25 PM  

Beautiful work, friend! I'm very much looking forward to all the nuggets I will find in your writings. Lots o' love!

mykissesfromheaven March 2, 2007 at 6:25 AM  

Thank you sweetie! You are really encouraging. I can see where this is going to be fun. Love you girl!

Rachelle March 3, 2007 at 7:32 AM  

Welcome to blogging! I can relate to your hesitation...I felt the same way when my SIL first told me about her blog. :-)

My pastor often says the same thing about everything in life being about relationships. Great stuff.

I very much enjoyed reading your blog. Looking forward to more.

kissesfromheaven March 3, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Thanks for the encouragement Rachelle. It's good to know I'm on the same page as your pastor. Ha!

kissesfromheaven March 3, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

To my kiss from heaven,
You are the best! Even when I am not, you are the best. I am so in love with you. Your writing is inspired from the Spirit of God and sweeter than honey.
Bless you as you are a mega blessing to me.
I love you more,
Michael

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP