Related Posts with Thumbnails

Breath of Life

>> Tuesday, March 6, 2007

There was a young man, 19 yrs old, that lost his life in a car accident a couple days ago. His funeral is on Wed. It's one of those tragic things that hits a community hard. I had a brief visit with him last summer about a relationship with Jesus. I don't know where his heart was, but God knows. Those of us who knew him question ourselves...."what else could we have done to help this young man with the struggles that he faced in life?"

At this point, we must press on and be challenged to reach out even more to those around us. I want my life to count for eternity. So I ask my Father to burn off those things that are meaningless in this life, to burn off the dross, and bring forth a vessel that is pure and holy and valuable for the Master's use and prepared for every good work. Mark Cahill has a GREAT book called "The One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven" . It's too late to talk to people about Jesus in heaven. So we better do it here!

Oh that God would give me His passion for the lost and a greater boldness to share. I want more of Him! Blessings.

2 comments:

javamamma March 6, 2007 at 9:43 PM  

I think Mitch has maybe read that book. I pray God can use this tough circumstance to let His glory shine in your community.

Rachelle March 7, 2007 at 8:12 AM  

So true. Praying that God will be glorified, even in the midst of this difficult situation.

Post a Comment

  © 2010 Kisses From the Sky / Design by: Split Decisionz / Template by: OurBlogTemplates

Back to TOP